Author Topic: arena message  (Read 344 times)

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
arena message
« on: October 30, 2007, 03:15:24 AM »
how do I get the arena message to stay on longer. When I log in to an arena it flashes by so fast it cannot be read. The tab for showing the arena message does not work for me. Seems like there are some helpfull hints with this message.

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
arena message
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 03:41:21 AM »
I'm guessing you are talking about the Load screen tips...Like this:

Those are a feature just recently added to the game.  Depending on what map is loading up, it may flash by too quickly for one to read.  I find the TA, AvA, and SEA maps usually take enough time to load to allow me to read the tips.

I suspect they may make them easier to read in future game releases, but for now the only way to have them display longer is to select an arena that takes longer to load up.

That is different from the arena message.  If you enter the training area, the arena message shows in a side tab of the clipboard.  That one states the arena rules and other info.  Most of the time in the main arena's there is no arena message, except when HTC needs to pass along information about a change in arena settings.

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
arena message
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 07:43:58 AM »
yes thats what I was referring to, thanks

Offline Balsy

• Nickel Member
arena message
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 08:03:34 AM »
get a slower computer, yours is obviously way above specs..

also the first time you log in it will go by slowly, if you switch arenas it will load quickly.