Author Topic: wtf lady?  (Read 341 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
wtf lady?
« on: October 18, 2007, 01:47:01 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUNZO1Xti1E

Was she just going to stay in the car if the officer did not get her out?:huh

I like how she calmly stumbles under the crossing gate as it comes down and slowly makes her way to a safe distance with bells and train horns blarring. Then shes freak out when the train hits her car. What the hell did she think was about to happen??

damn

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
wtf lady?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 01:58:42 AM »
Press START to try again.

Offline Louis XVII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
wtf lady?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 01:59:19 AM »
Hmm... people don't take these RR crossings seriously enough. I've been amazed to see people dodge the barriers or roll through an unguarded crossing because the lights had "only just" started flashing.

Offline Beefcake

• Gold Member
wtf lady?
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 02:27:19 AM »
I think there was something wrong with this lady. According to CNN earlier, she pulled off the side of the road to answer a call and got stuck on the tracks. Now from the looks of the video how in the #$%@ing hell could you not realize there were tracks there? I smell some sort of fraud or a suicide attempt foiled. (which is a good thing if it was the latter)

As far as crossing safety goes, I'll never understand why people take such HUGE risks to shave 2 minutes off the commute. Two weeks ago I was stopped at a crossing while on my way to work when someone drove right down the wrong side of the road to beat the train over the crossing. What scared me to death was I was the lead car on the other side, and the car beat the train by a mere 2 seconds I would guess. I almost crapped my pants because I thought the train would hit the car and slam it into me. People are so freaking stupid, taking risks that save them almost no time and putting other motorists in danger. (and trains to and extent)
Retired Bomber Dweeb - 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
wtf lady?
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 07:51:20 AM »
they interviewed the cop that got her out, he said he got the impression that she thought the train could stop in time, you know , just put on the brakes.  :huh

Offline Phaser11

• Silver Member
wtf lady?
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 08:07:32 AM »
The cop should be punished for not letting the gene pool get cleaned up a little. :huh
Phaser11,

"Long time we no get drunk together nathen"
"Silence! I kill you"

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
wtf lady?
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 09:59:10 AM »
Originally posted by john9001
they interviewed the cop that got her out, he said he got the impression that she thought the train could stop in time, you know , just put on the brakes.  :huh

Well you do know that all the new trains have the trick of the week 10 piston calipers, and slotted and cross drilled rotors. They can stop just like that. :aok  O.k. maybe not.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54