Author Topic: All the leaves are brown...and the sky is grey.....California dreamin  (Read 830 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Anticipation
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2007, 03:15:57 PM »
Sorry bout that Pipz, didn't mean to sound like anyone was being impatient.  I totally agree with your  sentiment.  My "Wait for it ...... " comment was my vague attempt at predicting a Krusty rebute :lol

If there is anyone out there that doubts the AH community has the resources to totally kick the summertime blues, he hasn't seen the cool stuff that pops up in AvA occassionally.  Once, I flew a map there with fog so thick, I couldn't find any port buildings until I was practically over them:aok

Finland map there was just short of being an alien planet in comparison to the mean green terrain machine.  I ached to jump into a huge gv battle so I could explore every nuance (and of course spawn camps  :t ).

I applaud all you map makers:aok   It is my opinion that there have been countless hours dedicated by members of the AH community and staff to give us awesome gameplay.  As suggested here, the next level in kickaz development (besides CT - but hopefully included in) would be some pallette and slight foilage options.  I suppose that building architecture would follow that (if not already implemented):D

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
All the leaves are brown...and the sky is grey.....California dreamin
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2007, 06:52:00 PM »
All this about pipz singing...I didn't know he could sing.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 11:41:56 PM »
Hey Pipz sir. Long time since you've shot me down.

BlueJ

Sorry. hijack.
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 03:50:34 PM »
He ( Pipz ) sings quite well btw .
My current Ace's High handle is spro