Author Topic: Very Low  (Read 2087 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Very Low
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 08:13:38 PM »
Originally posted by rednex21
Here are six theings you need to know:

1) I'm not Whining

Well, let us see...

Definition of Whine

whine (hwîn, wîn)

Intransitive verb

1.  to utter a peevish, high-pitched, somewhat nasal sound, as in complaint, distress, or fear
2.  to make a prolonged, high-pitched sound like this
3.  to complain or beg in a childishly undignified way, as with a whine

Transitive verb

To utter with or as with a whine

Noun

the act or sound of whining
a complaint uttered in a whining tone

An example of a Whine

I find it very low when i see two people that live in the same household and are pretty much in the same squad use it to their advantage. I'm not mentioning any names but I've seen it happen...He would use his girlfriend/wife (or whatever she is) to help his score. But what really got me is when she changed country to tell him where i was at, what i was in, and gang me to prove that he was a "good" pilot (after i had killed him 3 times that day)

As the old sayin' goes, a whine by any other name is still a whine.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Fruda

• Silver Member
Very Low
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2007, 08:26:10 PM »
I know no one personally.

You don't say.

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
Very Low
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 08:26:43 PM »
*throws cheese at this thread*
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Very Low
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 09:48:38 PM »
I dont think this thread or the poster will be here much longer
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Very Low
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2007, 09:52:39 PM »
should I throw up the signal meat?
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Very Low
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 10:45:14 PM »
Originally posted by Meatwad
I dont think this thread or the poster will be here much longer

True and honestly, the community will be better off he does leave.  Players like him will never learn from their mistakes.  In their little minds, they are infallible and so when they die, it must be because the other guy somehow cheated, spied, HO'd, etc.

Because, in their little minds, they are infallible, they will never learn or even make the attempt to learn from their mistakes.  If they did, then they would see that most often than not, that they died legitimately and then try and learn how not to make those same mistakes.

I'm willing to bet that he blames his F's in school on his teacher and probably whines to his parents how his Home Economics teacher is out to get him.  He's a dime a dozen, a boil on the community.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline leitwolf

• Nickel Member
Re: Very Low
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 10:58:11 PM »
[..]But what really got me is when she changed country to tell him where i was at, what i was in, and gang me to prove that he was a "good" pilot (after i had killed him 3 times that day)

How would "they" gang you if "she" switched to your country to relay your position? ;)
veni, vidi, vulchi.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Very Low
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 10:58:49 PM »
OR........people could be more humble and try and help him understand how the community works and what etiquette is and how it works.....

I do not see anything in this thread that would call for a PNG.........I do see a player that needs some guidance though.......

Banshee play and have fun, only worry about yourself and if you are having fun or not.......don't get all worked up over what others do,  if someone is beating you then learn to beat them !!

good luck
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Very Low
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2007, 11:02:04 PM »
Originally posted by Dichotomy
should I throw up the signal meat?

Let'er fly! :D
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Very Low
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2007, 11:06:49 PM »
Originally posted by stockli
This board is full of estrogen lately.
I couldn't quite place it lately but yeah that is it exactly. :huh
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Very Low
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2007, 01:28:09 AM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
OR........people could be more humble and try and help him understand how the community works and what etiquette is and how it works.....

I do not see anything in this thread that would call for a PNG.........I do see a player that needs some guidance though.......

He has been on a roll as of late with the flame threads and has been popped by Skuzzy. He doesnt get it.

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
Re: Very Low
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2007, 04:36:01 AM »
I find it very low when i see two people that live in the same household and are pretty much in the same squad use it to their advantage.  I'm not mentioning any names but I've seen it happen...He would use his girlfriend/wife (or whatever she is) to help his score.  But what really got me is when she changed country to tell him where i was at, what i was in, and gang me to prove that he was a "good" pilot (after i had killed him 3 times that day)

Hey banshee, just wanted to say bro, u cant really help when that happens, its not like if 2 people in the same houshold enjoy the same game one should be outside gaming while the other is in. also them switching countries can be done in house or out, spying is a part of the game.

I have had my position called out numerouse times, I look at it as more meet for the GRINDER:). If someone wants to come hunt u down, grab yourself a 20mm plane and start hoing your hearts content out on them. they may rant on 200 about it but hey, u showed him who his daddy is;).

Dont let it get to u, and play it to your advantage, thats what dogfighting is, always keep the advantage, and control the situation no matter what it is

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: Very Low
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 05:21:37 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
I'm sure that we can name more than 2 players....

ack-ack

I guess no one else thought that was funny :rofl
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Very Low
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2007, 05:25:22 AM »
Banshee you know better then to let this Community get to you like this.

you know that people switch sides all the time to do these kind of things all the time. sucks yea but should you post it here in the BBS for all to see nope keep it to yourself.

all thats going to happen here is you getting slammed.

you should know this by now how many post have you made that you ended up getting slammed, think about it. put some thought into it before posting it for all to see
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline jon

• Nickel Member
      • http://http://www.wildaces.us
Very Low
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2007, 07:45:33 AM »
Originally posted by SAS_KID
*throws cheese at this thread*

why waste good cheese . never throw colby at anything. if it was blue cheese go right ahead:aok