Author Topic: Thank you to Ghosth  (Read 457 times)

Offline Angrist

• Nickel Member
Thank you to Ghosth
« on: October 25, 2007, 11:43:11 PM »
Got some time to train a bit with Ghosth, tonight.

Just wanted to take a second to say thanks.  I think I learned more in that 30 minutes than I have since I started.  Everything I had read up to that point really made sense afterwards.

So thanks Ghosth, your time helping is very appreciated, Sir!

<>:aok

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Thank you to Ghosth
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 06:55:26 AM »
Blush

You think that was good, you got the "lite" version.

Course for the real deal you have to fly the val, which some don't take to.  :)

Give me a yell soon, we'll work on the next level up.

Also keep your eye open for Ren,  he's very good at picking up where I leave off.

Offline Angrist

• Nickel Member
Thank you to Ghosth
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 10:13:32 AM »
Well, afterwards I went on to have probably the best night I've had in the MA yet.  :D

Not a ton of kills, but the most I've ever gotten in a night.  My SA and view work was 10x better than it had been.  I recorded and watched a lot of video last night, and at one point I was alone between A1 and A19 with about 6-8 Rooks.  Got 1 kill, and peppered several.  Lasted for 8 minutes like that.

From watching that I can see I need to work on converting a defense move/reversal to offensive, instead continuing in a defensive mode.  Of course the biggest thing I saw was my need to better my gun solutions and accurracy.  But...all in all I was really happy.

Offline Angrist

• Nickel Member
Thank you to Ghosth
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 10:16:51 AM »
Here's video of that encounter I described.  You can fastforward to 6 min. in, and it last till about 11 min.   Sorry, not sure how to edit yet; so you can skip me climbing out, setting up, and then forgetting to turn it off after I died...lol:rolleyes:

http://files.filefront.com/film1ahf/;8893034;/fileinfo.html

Nothing spectacular, just a noob learning and feeling like he's catching on a bit better.;)

Oh, and anyone who watches feel free to give some constructive criticism.  I know there's a ton of room for improvement!