Author Topic: ah2res.co.uk  (Read 551 times)

Offline hyster

• Copper Member
ah2res.co.uk
« on: October 15, 2007, 05:26:38 AM »
after spending a lot of time hunting around the forums for info on diffrent things and having a hard time finding it, i decided to create a website dedicated to all none HTC related content to AH2.

my aim is to have a one stop shop where some1 can go directly to the site click a couple of links and find what there after, content like joystick profiles for diffrent sticks,gun site packs, links to sound packs and a section for all the AH2 squad web sites links.

all i have up at the moment is a forum. i havent decided if to create a site from scratch or use a CMS like php-nuke. if this takes of the way i hope it will then this will be to much work for me to do by myself and id like to make this a community project. so if your intrested in helping out and know html, phpnuke or have an idea of what you would like to find on the site then head over to http://www.ah2res.co.uk

please dont spam this!!!!!!

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
ah2res.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 08:55:04 AM »
I agree NC.

The website here is useful if you know how to use the search function.

It is a good idea to have all of the loose ends tied up.  Having the links to the stuff you have suggested is a good way of helping newer players easily find out how they can maximise their immersion from the default aces high.

I managed to find out the useful stuff after months of playing, for some people the game may seem more appealing if they have all the extras to begin with.

I will add a link to our new website for this.

Bruv
~S~
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 08:59:55 AM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline hyster

• Copper Member
ah2res.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 07:30:24 AM »
thx bruv.

i decided to go with php-nuke.

ive still got a lot of configuring  to do yet but the basics are there.

the download section is up and ive added sections for the main things i can think of atm, gun sights , profiles and sound packs.

if u have a a download u want to add just go into the download section and click "add download". u can either add a link or u can upload the download to the site (PLEASE KEEP UNDER 10MB IF U DO).put the download in the relivant section.if there is not a section for it pm me or leave a post of the forum and ill add a section for it. all additions have to be varified before they are displayed so dont worry if they dont show up right away.

there is a web link section as well that users can add links them selfs that works similer to the downloads.

news can also be submitted by a user.

if any1 wants to help out please contact me. id like to get help from some1 who nows phpnuke (evo).

Offline hyster

• Copper Member
ah2res.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 02:06:16 PM »
herder has got the ball rolling with a set off profiles for the X-52.