Author Topic: PERK the PARACHUTE  (Read 881 times)

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
PERK the PARACHUTE
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 10:14:32 AM »
Originally posted by DVDA
Would be cool to atleast be able to pull your side arm (Colt 1911A1 45) and shoot at the noob who is trying to chute kill you

You can shoot "AT" them with your side arm... It's like throwing bb's at a boxcar!:lol
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
PERK the PARACHUTE
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 03:26:48 PM »
I note with some alarm that the stats page says that over the course of this tour, the Mossie has 0 kills of Chute, whereas Chute has 7 kills of Mossie.

Definitely perk the Chute.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline zarkov

• Copper Member
      • http://N/A
PERK the PARACHUTE
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 03:44:17 PM »
Make the 'chute itself a perk if you're flying a Japanese plane.

:D

As for weapons, they should be perked as well.  Provide a sliding scale from a measly 7.65 mm (a .32 pistol, which seems to have been common in the military in this era), to a 9 mm short (.380 ACP for you 'Mericans), to a 9 mm Luger (plain-Jane 9 mm Parabellum), to a honking big .45 ACP (available to all but being cheaper in perks if you're flying American iron - presumably other Allies can get their hands on one...and so can Axis, presumably confiscated from shot down flyers).

Hmmm...what else...oh, yeah...if you're flying a Japanese plane, you can get perked an officer's sword.  Why shoot someone dead when you can sneak up on them and Banzai chop them to little pieces?

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
PERK the PARACHUTE
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 04:41:03 PM »
The Colt is already pretty good.  Last week I bailed near the field gun that got me, walked over behind cover and shot it down.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
PERK the PARACHUTE
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 06:13:35 PM »
If you want infantry or ground war in general in terms of large scale historical and realism, WW2OL is the best there is IMO.
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline -SR-

• Copper Member
PERK the PARACHUTE
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 02:29:49 PM »
Can you add "Daisy Cutter" to the list.

:noid -SR-

Offline Tiger

• Nickel Member
PERK the PARACHUTE
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2007, 02:47:37 PM »
Originally posted by Messiah
If you want infantry or ground war in general in terms of large scale historical and realism, WW2OL is the best there is IMO.

WW2OL is a big resource wasting POS with tons of unrealized potential.  Reminds me of communism in a way, great in theory but very poor in execution.