Author Topic: I Need Help  (Read 407 times)

Offline Cmustard

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
I Need Help
« on: November 01, 2007, 11:41:49 PM »
Hello all,I have a problem with a squad i recently started up.I installled nosearts for the squad and it shows up for me (the nosearts) but isnt for a squady.Im not sure if its like that on all of my squadies but it shouldnt be.It is set up correctly,and if it is to where none of my squadies can se the nosearts any advice on how to fix it?Any answers or ideas are appreciated :) ty for your time and help:)
<Cmustard Was Here <With 20mm's>  

<Screwing With The Text Nazis Since Tour 80>

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
I Need Help
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 11:49:53 PM »
hey Cmustard, it takes a few days to get the rest of the squadron in the correct dress.
Skuzzy reviews all submissions for nose-art and it can take a couple of days before it gets approved.  So...until it's approved you will be the only one in dress.

have patience ;)

cheers,
RTR
The Damned

Offline Leslie

• Gold Member
I Need Help
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 12:12:01 AM »
While we're on the subject of noseart, may I ask what are the technical parameters?  I know it has to be a .bmp file, but what size should it be?  Also, if I wanted to make nose art that was round shaped for example, how would I set the background so the image wasn't just square with the round nose art inside the square?  Would I set the RGB background settings to 167? (I think that's it.)  so the square doesn't show on a plane or tank but only the round art.  In other words, so the square part disappears, leaving only the art.  I used to know this but have forgotten.  Can anyone help refresh my memory please?  Thank you.

Les

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
I Need Help
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 12:17:57 AM »
Originally posted by Leslie
While we're on the subject of noseart, may I ask what are the technical parameters?  I know it has to be a .bmp file, but what size should it be?  Also, if I wanted to make nose art that was round shaped for example, how would I set the background so the image wasn't just square with the round nose art inside the square?  Would I set the RGB background settings to 167? (I think that's it.)  so the square doesn't show on a plane or tank but only the round art.  In other words, so the square part disappears, leaving only the art.  I used to know this but have forgotten.  Can anyone help refresh my memory please?  

The help section of this very website can. (Help/Game features/Squads)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: I Need Help
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 12:29:38 AM »
Originally posted by Cmustard
Hello all,I have a problem with a squad i recently started up.I installled nosearts for the squad and it shows up for me (the nosearts) but isnt for a squady.Im not sure if its like that on all of my squadies but it shouldnt be.It is set up correctly,and if it is to where none of my squadies can se the nosearts any advice on how to fix it?Any answers or ideas are appreciated :) ty for your time and help:)

Skuzzy reviews Nosearts once a week. after he reviews them and approves them then it will be there for the whole squad, but not if you dont upload the noseart.

To do so open clip board/ click on O-Club/ Click on Squads/ then look for upload Noseart and just click ok and go back to tower.

i would say give it till next week. :aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
I Need Help
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 08:31:46 AM »
I think my squad had some problems with people showing old squad logos a few months ago.  I think the fix was clearing out the folder that had the logos in them in the AH2 directory.  I'll ask around.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Cmustard

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
I Need Help
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 03:14:13 PM »
Originally posted by RTR
hey Cmustard, it takes a few days to get the rest of the squadron in the correct dress.
Skuzzy reviews all submissions for nose-art and it can take a couple of days before it gets approved.  So...until it's approved you will be the only one in dress.

have patience ;)

cheers,
RTR

o THANK u very much everone i really do appreciate your help.I posted it yesterday and boom i got my answer today ty very much
<Cmustard Was Here <With 20mm's>  

<Screwing With The Text Nazis Since Tour 80>

Offline Leslie

• Gold Member
I Need Help
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 05:14:27 PM »
Originally posted by Lusche
The help section of this very website can. (Help/Game features/Squads)

Thank you Sir.  Much appreciated.:)

Les

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
I Need Help
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 05:22:17 PM »
What software do you use to size the .bmp image?