Author Topic: Great Fight!  (Read 240 times)

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
Great Fight!
« on: November 13, 2007, 10:37:24 PM »
Great fight tonight sgt203! We had some really good duels goin. Those Ki-84 and P-40 duels were nail biters though. Its funny, in the 4th fight, when you augered, i almost flat spineed 200 feet of the ground!:rofl
For all of you wondering, this is how it went:

P-51B (my choice)-Subway win
P-40E (sgt203's choice)- sgt203 win  (i augered)
Ki-84 (my choice)- barely a subway win  (so close we had to re-merge)
F6F (sgt203's choice)-Subway win  (he augered by stalling)

Just wanted to say great fight there sgt203, see you in the cartoon skies!
Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline sgt203

• Nickel Member
Great Fight!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 10:46:58 PM »
<>

That was alot of fun!!!!

Subway is a a good stick but more than that a gentleman!!!

Had some good fights.

He had me from the merge in the P51. I was purely on the defense and trying to limit his angles from the get go. He lit me up with a very nice tough angle shot and away went my tail !!!

The P40E was a nice long drag you down turn fight and in all fairness the "win" was because he got into a spin and augered. I was gaining better angles in this one but it was long from over when he spun in.

The Ki's was a very nice and long turn fight with multiple head on merges (guess what no one HO'd lol). He worked very hard and got to my six and put me out of my misery.

The F6F's was another nice turn fight , riding the stall, he was at the advantage when I put the old bird into the dirt.

Was very nice fights and a good time.

I am thinking I should spend more time in the DA

Wished I had filmed the fights though would have been nice to sit back relax and watch myself getting OWNT!!!!!

WTG SUBWAY <>