Author Topic: Elementary education for squeakers  (Read 7263 times)

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Elementary education for squeakers
« Reply #240 on: December 03, 2007, 10:24:08 PM »
Neubob is a curmudgeon.

gawd dang whippersnappers.

I'm approaching old fart status myself.  Dispite their misgivings, the younger generation is smarter, more savy and worldly then my generation would have dreamed.  On the flip side they require instant gratification and are filled with a sense of entitlement.   They will grow up as everyone does, and they will carry the torch.  Spelling is over rated.

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2007, 02:20:28 PM »
Originally posted by raider73
you understand this? UP YOURS? idc about my puncuation i dont talk to adults on AIM or myspace and when i write papers i use Mircrosoft so it fixes it for me:aok

Raider 73

"Would you like to Super Size that sir"... Get used to saying that because THATS WHERE you will probably end up With your present attitude. Kids with the "IDC" mindset can look forward to incredible opportunities in the fast-food or janitorial industries. It is obvious that you don't talk to adults... Thats why you write like an ignorant kid.

HINT: Microsoft Word can only check spelling and grammer... It won't improve bad ideas! Take a little advice from someone who has been "around the block"... Learn to communicate effectively because you never know when Microsoft Word will not be available to you. If you don't know how to write and spell, and you don't have the crutch of modern technology to lean on you will look like an uneducated fool, usually at the worst possible moment.
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
« Reply #242 on: December 05, 2007, 02:23:06 PM »
Originally posted by raider73
lol zoozoo i did its stillin SQUEAKY lmao sorry bro only 13

Good to see you learned Korean...:rofl
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline RedGiant

• Zinc Member
To AckAck
« Reply #243 on: December 11, 2007, 08:04:03 PM »
First of all, allow me to explain that I wasn't even born in this country, yet I have a better grasped on the English language as well its nuances much better than the average moron (yourself included) who must denigrate others in order to rocket himself to celebrity status on the forum AS WELL as in-game.  You are a pathetic tool who twists what people say to benefit your own grossly inflated ego.  

How you managed to coerce your quark sized single ganglion to incorrectly comprehend what I said is beyond my concern.  It is a given that would've/could've and the rest are contractions.  How you make yourself feel better about your limited intelligence by knowing such mundane things is your prerogative (spelled correctly in case you're trying to flame me for an incorrect spelling, fool).

I suggest you keep to more simple matters such as voicing your your grievances with "squeakers" and similar organisms.  This is more your area.  Discrediting people on the forum, especially when you most assuredly twist their words to benefit your ego: I can equate that to the bits of excrement that stick to the rim of a public toilet.

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
« Reply #244 on: December 11, 2007, 09:41:03 PM »
Damn.... RedGiant... damn.

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
« Reply #245 on: December 11, 2007, 09:44:36 PM »
Look up 'pedant' in the dictionary and apply it to your post, RedGiant.  I know you were trying to prove a point but you did no better than AckAck.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: To AckAck
« Reply #246 on: December 12, 2007, 04:08:51 AM »
Originally posted by RedGiant
First of all, allow me to explain that I wasn't even born in this country, yet I have a better grasped on the English language as well its nuances much better than the average moron (yourself included) who must denigrate others in order to rocket himself to celebrity status on the forum AS WELL as in-game.  You are a pathetic tool who twists what people say to benefit your own grossly inflated ego.  

How you managed to coerce your quark sized single ganglion to incorrectly comprehend what I said is beyond my concern.  It is a given that would've/could've and the rest are contractions.  How you make yourself feel better about your limited intelligence by knowing such mundane things is your prerogative (spelled correctly in case you're trying to flame me for an incorrect spelling, fool).

I suggest you keep to more simple matters such as voicing your your grievances with "squeakers" and similar organisms.  This is more your area.  Discrediting people on the forum, especially when you most assuredly twist their words to benefit your ego: I can equate that to the bits of excrement that stick to the rim of a public toilet.

Honestly, I find that about 90% of the people in this game have no idea how to use the English Language properly.
Here are some examples:

one of my biggest pet peeves: where people use of instead of 've.
For example: Should of should actually be Should've.
Would of should be Would've.

I don't understand how people don't know this????!!!!??????

As you can clearly see by your own post, I didn't have to twist anything.   Of course, unless you can show where "would've" is a contraction of "would of" instead of "would have".  Maybe you should look into some ESL classes at your local community college.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
« Reply #247 on: December 12, 2007, 03:08:33 PM »
Damn, ack-ack.... Damn.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member