Author Topic: "MISSING MAN(Young Woman)  (Read 3107 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
"MISSING MAN(Young Woman)
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2007, 08:15:08 PM »
Originally posted by Rich46yo
Its would be nice to have a moment of silence in the M/A with maybe a flyover of her favorite airplane. Maybe just put out a message that fighting will stop in 5 mins for 1 minute and everyone who can can gather at a field to watch the flyby.

when? i'm in

john
1ltcap
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline ded

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2007, 08:17:06 PM »
Always sad to lose one so young, I hope to never be the one to bury my daughter.  It's her job to bury me.

Offline ClevMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2007, 08:28:01 PM »
to all who are affected by this tragedy...

Please know that you are all in the ~Air Raiders~ thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.  May the Peace that passes all understanding be with you always.

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2007, 08:39:27 PM »
Originally posted by Rich46yo
Its would be nice to have a moment of silence in the M/A with maybe a flyover of her favorite airplane. Maybe just put out a message that fighting will stop in 5 mins for 1 minute and everyone who can can gather at a field to watch the flyby.

I'm in for this.
Sorry for your loss E2.

Regards,
Subway
Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline 68KO

• Gold Member
      • http://www.68thlightninglancers.com
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2007, 09:16:19 AM »
Very sorry to hear this. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family.
~Sue~ Mrs68KO!
My hubby (68KO) founded The 68th Lightning Lancers. :)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2007, 12:45:57 PM »
<> tailspn and family

My daughter is 12 years old, luvs to fly but is not allowed to talk or type on the game...only fly...anyways...i couldnt never imagine losing a child ever...you guys are in my thoughts and prayers <> for the killuminati
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2007, 12:56:22 PM »
Very sad to hear this news.  Please, find some comfort in knowledge that Tailspin, as she may have been known to us, was a jewel and a treasure for many of the Aces High members.  I am sure that I speak for my CO ChainGun, when I say that ~Gruppe Outlaws~ send our deepest consolences to her family and squadmates.  

Count me in on any flyby salute (mostly available Saturday and Sunday).  Feel free to PM me with any further information.  I will be watching for that pink Spitty, also.

Final Tailspin, job well done little one.

Offline outbreak

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2007, 01:10:54 PM »
So sorry for your Loss E2, I remember numerous times being shotdown by TailSpin, its just heartbreaking to hear of someone so young being taken from the world, My Regards to you and your Family E2.

<> TailSpin!

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2007, 03:24:57 PM »
Very sorry to hear of this.

My prayers are with you and your daughter.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2007, 03:26:26 PM »
Wow, 13 I'm very sorry to hear this. My condolences to her family.
Das Muppets

Offline E2hawkeye

• Zinc Member
Re: "MISSING MAN(Young Woman)
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2007, 07:01:44 PM »
Originally posted by eagleheartone
AS CO of S.O.A.R; my heart goes out to "E2hawkey" and his family.  Randi Lynn "TailSpin" Mcenna was taken from us in a hit and run accident a few days ago. She was only 13, and was on her way to becoming a profficent pilot in our community. I will Dearly miss that cheerful and very delicate voice on the radio.."Eagle.... Eagle....I got one...I got one.."      All though she is not among us now...... I will always.. always remmber that very enthusiastic voice, and cheerful attitude that she always gave.  "TailSpin you will always have a place in my Heart, and you will be Dearly missed by myself and all of S.O.A.R !!!  God Speed.. and SOAR with the Eagle's"

<<>>

Eaglehrt

still holding...........
i have this computer keyboard  with coolaide and cookie crumbs collected inside and some key have amind of their own   well i noticed somthing last night that is of my doing  a little detail to some but a big detail to me   (spelling)  MC KENNA is the correct Irish spelling