Author Topic: Aces & 8s Recruiting  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Aces&8s

• Zinc Member
Aces & 8s Recruiting
« on: December 22, 2007, 05:29:01 PM »
The Aces & 8's would like to recruit 4 active members into their ranks.

We are a do it all type of squad interested in the enjoyment of being with friends and completing missions together as a team.

We try to help everyone we come in contact with and none of our members have out of control ego's or talk trash on 200. Respecting the game and all of it's members has been a top priority of the squad since the beginning and must be adhered to if accepted.

Perks of joining a squad like this are as follows:

During peak hours you can easily find up to 10 of us on during the week. Finding someone online to fly with should not be a problem if that is an interest.

Many of our members are proficient in all areas of game play including Fighters, Bombers, Troop Transport, Jabo runs and Gv'ing fields.

You will receive:
Training, Custom sound packs, maps, proper stick settings, tactics and support. Our private BB has much to explore in the way of useful information that can be immediately used in Aces High.

We are also very proud to mention that while capturing 194 base's last tour, our squad managed to rank 5th overall out of the 500 or so squads in Aces High. We don't have the best scores in any category but do them all well and willing to teach you the same.

If unhappy with your currant squad, no squad or country, consider taking the time out to fly with us for a few sorties. If we can meet your standard of game play or fill any voids stopping you from getting the most fun out of this game, we might just be right for you.

Below is a list of members taken from the HTC web site. If interested you can contact any one of them and start winging with us today.

Please feel free to click on our rosters web address to learn more about the Aces & 8's or simply fill out an application.

http://a8s.us

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Aces & 8s Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 05:46:05 PM »
A8's are a great group of guys and one of the most respectfull squad i know of.They respect others and dont talk trash to others.

Good luck with the search.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Angrist

• Nickel Member
Aces & 8s Recruiting
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 09:21:13 PM »
Aces and Eights:aok

Great bunch of guys, very helpful to everyone.  I could not recommend them enough.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: Aces & 8s Recruiting
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 06:12:06 PM »
Originally posted by Aces&8s
The Aces & 8's would like to recruit 4 active members into their ranks.

We are a do it all type of squad interested in the enjoyment of being with friends and completing missions together as a team.

We try to help everyone we come in contact with and none of our members have out of control ego's or talk trash on 200. Respecting the game and all of it's members has been a top priority of the squad since the beginning and must be adhered to if accepted.

Perks of joining a squad like this are as follows:

During peak hours you can easily find up to 10 of us on during the week. Finding someone online to fly with should not be a problem if that is an interest.

Many of our members are proficient in all areas of game play including Fighters, Bombers, Troop Transport, Jabo runs and Gv'ing fields.

You will receive:
Training, Custom sound packs, maps, proper stick settings, tactics and support. Our private BB has much to explore in the way of useful information that can be immediately used in Aces High.

We are also very proud to mention that while capturing 194 base's last tour, our squad managed to rank 5th overall out of the 500 or so squads in Aces High. We don't have the best scores in any category but do them all well and willing to teach you the same.

If unhappy with your currant squad, no squad or country, consider taking the time out to fly with us for a few sorties. If we can meet your standard of game play or fill any voids stopping you from getting the most fun out of this game, we might just be right for you.

Below is a list of members taken from the HTC web site. If interested you can contact any one of them and start winging with us today.

Please feel free to click on our rosters web address to learn more about the Aces & 8's or simply fill out an application.

http://a8s.us

these guys suck worse then VansCrew LMFAO just kidding fellas Aces and 8s are a great bunch of people. they always steal your sheep LOL Salute fellas good luck with the recruiting. :aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline A8balls

• Copper Member
      • http://a8s.us
Aces & 8s Recruiting
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 06:50:56 AM »
Thanks for all the great comments guys!
We only have 1 slot left to fill.
Aces & 8s Since 2006

Offline Vipper65

• Copper Member
Looking
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 06:21:53 AM »
I'm a neebie and am looking for a squad,  I'd like to get some more info on you guys if I can.

Thanks
Vipper65
Viper
"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly."

VF-17 Jolly Rogers, 52ND Fighter Group

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Aces & 8s Recruiting
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 10:12:16 AM »
1st class squad and alot of fun to fly against:aok

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rogue9Volt

• Nickel Member
Aces & 8s Recruiting
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 12:16:03 AM »
I get shot down by them on a regular basis.  
these guys are fun to fly with or against.

A8's!
InGame:  SW9volt

-Born To Lose, Live To Win-
Recruiting Officer,125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
Aces & 8s Recruiting
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 11:30:56 PM »
Balls  was able to aquire a 100% of our votes and is now the NEW C.O. of the Aces & 8's.

WTG A8Balls!

Unfortunately our overall rank has dropped considerably since.

I think it's about 3700 percent if I got the math right that is :rofl

heheh

Offline McIntosh

• Zinc Member
Aces & 8s Recruiting
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 02:57:38 PM »
hmmmmmmmmm

mc

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
Aces & 8s Recruiting
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 04:07:13 PM »
Originally posted by McIntosh
hmmmmmmmmm

mc

We were in third place last camp and since the old C.O. is gone the squad needed to be reorganized under Balls's leadership.  That meant disbanding the old squad and it's taking time to get everyone switched into the new.... and improved Aces ;)

3700% is the approx. difference between the two squads

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 12:45:26 AM »
As we are in need of only a couple of active players I'm reposting this squadron ad.

We are an adult team oriented squad that likes taking bases and just having fun. Most nights you can find up to 10 of us on and usually when one leaves another logs on so you will always have someone to fly with. I believe we now have 27 members and have become one of the finest and most respected squads in the game.

Teamwork, Honor and Respect is our Squad's Motto

About 200 base captures per month is average

Training, teamwork and a wealth of information to help you get the most out of this game await you.

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 12:08:35 AM »
Gonna give ya'll one good reason to join A8Cajun<--------. lol j/k I have been with A8's for about 2 weeks. I appreciate ya'll letting a slacker like me in. <S>
Ingame ID: Cajon

"SlapShot
There is no shame in putting up a good fight and dieing."
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 08:39:27 PM »
A8's one of the most respectful and skilled groups ive run into. <S>A8's
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.