Author Topic: Any online guides?  (Read 451 times)

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
Any online guides?
« on: November 22, 2007, 09:33:05 PM »
To reversals....as mine suck - big time. Currently working nights (ho hum) so unable to get into the TA (If any of the trainers are willing to work me into their schedule for reversals - would be greatly appreciated).

Anywho, let me know if anyone knows of any online guides etc..........

Wurzel

*and it would probably help if I said I fly mostly spitfires (5, 8 mostly) plus the occasional stuka mission..........*

Edited cos I'm a mong!!!:D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 09:36:27 PM by gpwurzel »
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Any online guides?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 09:36:30 PM »
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Any online guides?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 09:42:58 PM »
check murdrs links in his sig or look for trainers web site under game info i think.

Yanksfan sig also has good links on his squad web page

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
Any online guides?
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 10:17:34 PM »
Thanks guys.....looking now.......

:aok

Wurzel

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline goober69

• Nickel Member
Any online guides?
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 07:57:21 AM »
you could also try to hook up with spatula hes in australia so if your on after midnight you could get him in ta posibly. i did and im in america lol
he is a big help with reversals. showed me exaclty what i was doing wrong. i still rarely get kills on my reversals but i manage to ping them enough to take off a flap aleiron or elevator and makes them leave or if theyr stubborn easier to kill. but if they dont bite on the move i still die, and need to move on to more advaced evasives.
flying as Marvin57
"we few we happy few,
  we band of brothers;"
W.S  Henery V

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
Any online guides?
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 04:41:32 PM »
Originally posted by goober69
you could also try to hook up with spatula hes in australia so if your on after midnight you could get him in ta posibly. i did and im in america lol
he is a big help with reversals. showed me exaclty what i was doing wrong. i still rarely get kills on my reversals but i manage to ping them enough to take off a flap aleiron or elevator and makes them leave or if theyr stubborn easier to kill. but if they dont bite on the move i still die, and need to move on to more advaced evasives.

Thanks, but im actually from New Zealand - i know the accents are difficult to distinguish for non-Aussies/Kiwis ;)

My regular training slot is 3am Eastern Tues morning. Normally its pretty quiet around then, so i'm usually available to whomever.
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
Any online guides?
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 04:55:28 PM »
Cool.......if its no hassle Spatula, I'll look you up either Tues/Weds morning (depends on how I feel after completing 7 x 12 hour shifts...lol)

Wurzel

Offline goober69

• Nickel Member
Any online guides?
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 10:49:03 PM »
ya i knew that i just didnt remeber , sorry same general timezone though im just stupid stupid man lol
flying as Marvin57
"we few we happy few,
  we band of brothers;"
W.S  Henery V