Author Topic: Miami...  (Read 305 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Miami...
« on: November 27, 2007, 04:59:13 PM »
Heres the clip. Sorry for the delay the site was being moved upgraded...

Me and Miami

I didnt edit it down so our fight is at the end of the clip...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline toonces3

• Nickel Member
Miami...
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 06:05:03 PM »
I love watching you fly that thing man.

Although xtaterx was a gimme.

Nice fight both of you .
"And I got my  :rocklying problem fix but my voice is going to inplode your head" -Kennyhayes

"My thread is forum gold, it should be melted down, turned into minature f/a-18 fighter jets and handed out to everyone who participated." -Thrila

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Miami...
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 07:34:44 PM »
Normally I'd have cut that down to the last 3-4 minutes but I actually put it up by mistake originally thinking it was a different clip. Then when I ran into miami again I mentioned it was up on site but my brother took the site down for upgrading so it got "lost" till the host site went live again.

I have more fun flying the A-20 then just about anything else...

Redtop and I flew a few sorties in the A-20 over the weekend...who knows you might even see a 71st "fighter" sweep in it one day. How about 50+ A-20's coming at you:):aok

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
Miami...
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 11:24:02 AM »
cant watch the film:( u talking about Miamiace?
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.