wow
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 10:39:56 PM »
ok thats 6 for the refs

score: pats 20-ravens 24-refs 6

Offline FBplmmr

• Silver Member
wow
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 10:50:04 PM »
so maybe I will watch some wrestling for the realism now?

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
wow
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 10:51:49 PM »
hehe..don't be hatin da refs!

~AoM~

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
wow
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 10:53:41 PM »
The refs were almost as bad as the Pats. Comeon almost losing to Baltimore...that is not something a playoff team does. Can't wait for the Steelers to come to town....Fast Willie will have a field day.

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
wow
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 11:02:44 PM »
Originally posted by C(Sea)Bass
The refs were almost as bad as the Pats. Comeon almost losing to Baltimore...that is not something a playoff team does. Can't wait for the Steelers to come to town....Fast Willie will have a field day.

"thats not something a playoff team does".  You haven't watched much football this year huh?  You do realize this is the NFL, and any team can beat any team on any given night...These guys didn't go pro because they are "good" football players...They are pro because they are OUTSTANDING football players.......

I wouldn't be suprised if the Miami Dolphins, Atlanta Falcons or St. Louis Rams came out and beat the Pats, Colts, Steelers, Cowboys etc...It's the NFL....

On another note, Bart Smith is a POS, and aside from a hefty fine, I hope Godell suspens him for a game or two...Isn't room in the NFL for jack arses like that...I don't know what he was thinking when he was trying to go after the ref too......Attack a ref in the NFL, dont worry about not ever setting foot on the field again...How about never setting foot in an NFL stadium again with a lifetime ban.
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group