Author Topic: Skuzzy  (Read 3230 times)

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 07:12:38 PM »
i cant seem to get that to happen with me either.

heres a tiger,  i go to the gun sight and it looks like this:

at this point i cant use the bracket keys only the arrow up/down will do anything,  then i hit the "Z" key and then use the bracket keys to fully zoom in

at this point the arrow keys only move the hash marks in or out
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2008, 06:22:09 PM »
i didnt think anyone would want to do this. so Roy you saying we have to live with these issues.

i dont see why yall cant just make everyone download all the tank sites again. you know kind of like yall did when the tank sites first got screwed up. this is the first time yall have said screw it we cant fix it.

why sell something that is broke?

it could be something in the game its self.

tell me what you want me to do and i will do it for you.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 10:11:50 AM »
Originally posted by kilz
i didnt think anyone would want to do this. so Roy you saying we have to live with these issues.

i dont see why yall cant just make everyone download all the tank sites again. you know kind of like yall did when the tank sites first got screwed up. this is the first time yall have said screw it we cant fix it.

why sell something that is broke?

it could be something in the game its self.

tell me what you want me to do and i will do it for you.
In fairness, it's not 'broke' if you  are the only guy with the problem. Seems more like a 'perfect storm' of equipment issues/incompatibility on your end
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 11:21:16 AM »
Originally posted by bj229r
In fairness, it's not 'broke' if you  are the only guy with the problem. Seems more like a 'perfect storm' of equipment issues/incompatibility on your end

have you even read the post there are more then me. a few have posted. one other has posted pictures. try reading the post.

if your telling me a brand new computer is having hardware issues then your nuts.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2008, 11:58:06 AM »
I just rechecked my sites and it appears that for some reason the problem has resolved itself EXCEPT for smoke rounds in the panzer.  The scale still goes down into the black part of the site and no amount of moving around fixes it and maintains the sites functionality.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2008, 12:19:10 PM »
Originally posted by clerick
I just rechecked my sites and it appears that for some reason the problem has resolved itself EXCEPT for smoke rounds in the panzer.  The scale still goes down into the black part of the site and no amount of moving around fixes it and maintains the sites functionality.

anything you might have done with it to some how fix it??????????
Former LTARkilz

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2008, 12:20:46 PM »
have you even read the post there are more then me. a few have posted. one other has posted pictures. try reading the post.

if your telling me a brand new computer is having hardware issues then your nuts.

brand new computers are the worst for problems. Vista will cause all kinds of issues, and OEM stuff out of Dell and such has there own issues. The only good new computer is something either you built, or hire to have built out a computer shop.

My computer is almost 2 years old and I don't have a problem with my sites.

so in my opinion, your nuts if you think just because you have a new computer it can't be something in your box, not saying that it is, just saying :rolleyes:

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2008, 12:26:32 PM »
ahhhh its not running vista. it was using the sites ok but not anymore.

i can understand if it was only me having these problems but its not. other people are having this problem.
Former LTARkilz

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2008, 01:00:03 PM »
If the problem is hash marks being in the black part, I've had that forever.  I thought it was normal.
I'll try and see if I find a fix on my end.

If the problem is  [  ]  keys not doing anything, make sure you press zoom in after pressing Z, and if that doesn't work, press Z again and then try it.  In the past I've somehow managed to zoom out while zoom was un-toggled, only to press Z and not get any zoom.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2008, 03:37:50 PM »
good luck moot. thanks for trying too. i have tried alot of things and still have not found anything.
Former LTARkilz

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2008, 06:10:30 PM »

I didnt say the brand-new computer had 'issues' I DID say that it looks like a certain combination of equipment makes for this problem (and getting snippy with HT & company isn't best road to success) They always seem to figger out any problem eventually
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2008, 06:15:35 PM »
Originally posted by bj229r
I didnt say the brand-new computer had 'issues' I DID say that it looks like a certain combination of equipment makes for this problem (and getting snippy with HT & company isn't best road to success) They always seem to figger out any problem eventually

this is all my fault this got blown up. i did not know that dev stood for development crew.  

so i thought that we where being blown off (only because i didnt know dev was development crew).
Former LTARkilz

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2008, 09:17:31 PM »
still here with you Kilz, i am not set up to send you pic.s on this forum but yes i still have the same issues in the t-34 and sherman in order for the others to understand, they may not have zoomed all the way in with the up arrows after every thing else has been set up and locked with f-10 then f-10 again to lock in the best view.
 from what i can tell not that many players even know how to do this so they dont see the diff. from before. i too have reloaded the game on my computer and still have the same issue's but i have had this computer since before the last update so i know it is not at my end , the veiw ability has changed! this is one reason i never use the sherman! while some people dont see the problem with the sherman, they have never seen the veiw at its full potential! i would think that the developers have tho and could go back too before they changed it to see what it was like before and adjust it some how. i dont know for sure that they would have the older version of the game to judge by  but i bet they have one somewhere!
Flying since tour 71.

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2008, 09:23:24 PM »
anything you might have done with it to some how fix it??????????

Nothing that i can think of.  Though i did have half my RAM go bad, so I've had to drop my graphics usage a bit. Less ground detail and what not.  I also believe that i changed the preloading of the skins or something.  To be honest i don't really know.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2008, 09:40:08 PM »
Originally posted by clerick
Nothing that i can think of.  Though i did have half my RAM go bad, so I've had to drop my graphics usage a bit. Less ground detail and what not.  I also believe that i changed the preloading of the skins or something.  To be honest i don't really know.

cc bro thanks for the effort
Former LTARkilz