Author Topic: Submarines  (Read 970 times)

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
Submarines
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2007, 09:48:25 PM »
Originally posted by 200rabit
i do think that submarines would be good. they would have sonar  (if sonar was invented in late war only). but sumbarines and sumbarines fighting and their could  b e a couple of kinds. like tanks diffrent kinds and diffrent skins. however i think that mines could also be added.but u would probably need a gunner to work the shooting unsted of u just going in a sub by your self.

Once again, do a search and see one of the many other threads that discuss this topic in detail.  You'll find that most people won't bother to discuss this again.

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
Submarines
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 09:57:41 PM »
Originally posted by 200rabit
I do think that submarines would be good. they would have sonar  (if sonar was invented in late war only). but submarines and submarines fighting and there could  be a couple of kinds. like tanks different kinds and different skins. however i think that mines could also be added.but you would probably need a gunner to work the shooting instead of you just going in a sub by yourself.

Two down...

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Submarines
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 10:32:07 AM »
Agreed with clerick, this issue as been debated until it was rubbed raw. You will find that if HTC were to model a submarine correctly, there would be no fun in it at all.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline ECHO44

• Zinc Member
Submarines
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 11:46:13 AM »
Originally posted by RoGenT
Well said Yoss.

Only problem is with submarines is it would be hard to sink unless it could only be on the surface; If that is the case, you might as well just stick with PT boats

planes and pt boats could carry depth charges
1 SENTAI ZERO ZEN