Author Topic: Why I like beer...  (Read 600 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Why I like beer...
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2007, 11:47:44 AM »
Originally posted by Latrobe
Just so there's no confusion, this is not me as a baby. That is all. :D

Hell I thought it was you as you are today.    :huh

:p :p :p
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Why I like beer...
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 11:51:15 AM »
When we are in Tejas (proper spelling for proper pronunciation BTW :p ) we drink Shiner. I like the Bock and the wife likes the light. In other areas of the country we normally buy Mich Amber Bock for me and Light for her. If I don't see the Mich, I'll go with Dundee's Honey Nut Brown Ale.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
Why I like beer...
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2007, 11:56:30 AM »
Originally posted by AWMac

:aok

Mac

Hee hee MAC.....thinking about pony'ing up the dough and going this year. Not sure though, tickets are awfully expensive. If I do go, I will be sneaking in some Pabst Blue Ribbon because thats all I'll be able to afford :D

:aok
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Why I like beer...
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2007, 12:04:17 PM »
Originally posted by JB88
a can of cheap PBR every so often is good for the gutters.
:rofl :rofl :rofl