Author Topic: when  (Read 704 times)

Offline maxxed

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
when
« on: December 23, 2007, 06:37:45 PM »
Seen the wish list, the tour of duty upgrade and evrything. When is all this stuff going to be made already? Seen this game as it still is right now over a year ago. When is the improvements so talked about by htc going to get done? Is this all the game will ever be?

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
when
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 06:38:31 PM »
2 weeks! :aok

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
when
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 06:39:44 PM »
14 days...give or take a few hundred years.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
when
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 06:41:31 PM »
Yes, this is all the game will ever be :rolleyes: :D
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline maxxed

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
when
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 07:15:37 PM »
so much for staying here. Anyone know of a jet sim excluding falcon 4.0? Seems this one is pretty much going to get stale for us. Tried this too many times to see if it has changed any and no dice.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
when
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 07:35:41 PM »
1,209,600 seconds.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
when
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 08:17:05 PM »
Originally posted by maxxed
so much for staying here. Anyone know of a jet sim excluding falcon 4.0? Seems this one is pretty much going to get stale for us. Tried this too many times to see if it has changed any and no dice.

Us? Been nice knowin ya....bye.

Offline 1KAOS

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
when
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 09:21:49 PM »
Have you found a squad to run with maybe make things better?

Offline maxxed

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
when
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 09:35:06 PM »
yeah us, 20 of us give or take a couple. We are a squad from armed assault. We wanted to go to a flying game with some realism. Something that had some hope of updates and progression. I remembered playing air warrior and played this a while ago and figured we could try this game. This game is awsome but how about all of the vehicles that were in the war? The tour of duty looks good! Was hoping to actually see a better polished game. It is just air warrior in a different box. The people haven't changed much either. The "I have 2k posts and live in here so my opinion is the only one that matters, look it says senior member under my picture so you are always wrong" types still have a way of ruining a good BBS also. Bye. Enjoy the stale cracker.

Offline XJX

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Re: when
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 09:48:58 PM »
Seen the wish list, the tour of duty upgrade and evrything. When is all this stuff going to be made already? Seen this game as it still is right now over a year ago. When is the improvements so talked about by htc going to get done? Is this all the game will ever be?

Not entirely unreasonable questions here. Might have wanted to ask or email HTC though.

Us? Been nice knowin ya....bye.

:rolleyes: Just the response the new guys need to see huh? I've been here only a few months on this game permanently but his point was really valid. That was a bunch of guys looking for a new place to drop the tent pegs and thats the welcome? Oh no that was the door closing wasn't it? Wow

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
when
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 10:32:52 PM »
I have ZERO clue how HTC works as a unit but suffice it to say that with the plethora of new rides we get on a quarterly basis it seems there are times I imagine they work part time Tuesdays and Thursdays and spend the rest of their time helping homeless people get IT training in India.

One thing is for sure, I enjoy the hell out of their product.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
when
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 10:47:35 PM »
If you don't realize the changes in the game from your "stops to try it" then you certainly are not trying the game enough to know whats here, let alone whats new.

The game gets updates almost every quarter, new planes, vehicles and such. Graphic updates on art work in the game. Game play has changed due to arena caps and splitting of the arenas into early , mid, and late war arenas.

CT is in "alpha" testing and is moving along. "when" it will be released is a running joke.... 2 weeks. Me, I believe it will be released when its ready, and not a minute before. I'm sure HTC saw what happened at WWII On-Line and all the troubles they had there, along with the loss of a large part of their customer base.

This game is the fun YOU make. You want to try a WWII flight game, you'll find none better. If thats not what your looking for, then you are free to look at others. But don't come on these boards are "thrash talk" the game and expect civil answers to your questions.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
when
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 01:14:44 AM »

Cya Sport!
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
when
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 06:23:08 AM »
1kaos, maxxes, xjx, or who ever you are next, creating multiple bulletin board ID's for the purpose of feeding your own discussions will not be tolerated.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 07:20:58 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com