Author Topic: Another amusing story in this time of peace...  (Read 190 times)

Offline Angrist

• Nickel Member
Another amusing story in this time of peace...
« on: December 27, 2007, 01:11:32 PM »
Priests fighting in the Church of the Nativity

Ever get the sense that there's some wierd stuff going on:huh

lol...geez...

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 01:47:39 PM »
http://www.breitbart.tv/html/19774.html

Lol.

Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....Christianity is peace....

:rofl
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 02:01:59 PM »
"Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!"
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 02:45:06 PM »
Lol.  

Someone should put together a "Holy-Man UFC" championship!  Get all the priests from the world's religions together and let them duke it out.  A Smack-Down for God!  Everyone who signs up for the pay-for-view agrees to convert to the winners beliefs.

The suicide bombing Imams are guaranteed to win their first rounds, but are not expected to be able to advance further.  The Shaolin are, of course, the odds on favorites, but I think those tounge-speaking, snake handling, crazy *** hillbilly preachers from Kentucky might just prove to be a Wild Card!

:cool: ,
Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.