Author Topic: Field Resupply Points  (Read 592 times)

Offline MWL

• Nickel Member
Field Resupply Points
« on: December 30, 2007, 08:53:14 PM »
Greetings all,

Today I was lifting Lancs out of every field.  While doing that tedious chore, I noticed that barges/trucks occaisionally would run across the runway (and no, I didn't hit one).  What is the destination point for the convoys on the fields?  It kinda looked like the tower, but that makes no sense as any direction would require movement across a runway to reach the tower on a large field.

Regards,

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Field Resupply Points
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 05:57:20 AM »
You don't have control over the destination point. It's a bug that's been reported in the game.

In any case barges are to the left and front of the tower. Convoys are to the right and slightly behind the tower. That may vary depending on the position of the field.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 06:06:13 AM by NHawk »
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Field Resupply Points
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 11:26:43 AM »
For your small fields, supply them from the west or north instead of the default, re-route your tracks.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline MWL

• Nickel Member
Field Resupply Points
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 12:18:11 PM »
Greetings,

Thanks all.

Regards,