Author Topic: TrueKill, you owe me 1 kill  (Read 353 times)

Offline sparow

• Nickel Member
      • http://249sqn.wordpress.com/
TrueKill, you owe me 1 kill
« on: January 09, 2008, 05:42:58 PM »
Hi TK!

I'm joking, that hand gun duel was the funniest thing in many years! I laughed histerically for half an hour! :rofl

That was fun! :rofl

For those that were not there, we were playing in Midway the other day. I am replaning in a FM2 to chase TK in his Zeke, when I see him ditched, upside down in the runway in a ack safe place. :eek:

I turned the Cat to him trying to ran him over when I start taking hits and I see a pilot running on the ground! He had bailed out and killed my FM2 engine before I could ram him or run him over!!! :O

I had to leave my plane by bailing out, he gor the kill!!! Then, we shot eachother with our handguns and TK, running out of ammo, ran left and right as I emptied my clip on him!!! Finally, I shot him twice and he died, BUT I GOT NO KILL!!! :furious

Stupid me, next time I stop the engine, pull gear up and shoot those 4x.50's then I wanna see who wins the OK Corral on the Pacific duel... :t

Good show TK! :aok

Sparow
Sparow
249 Sqn RAF "Gold Coast"
Consistently beeing shot down since Tour 33 (MA) and Tour 8  (CT/AvA)

Visit us at http://249sqn.wordpress.com/

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 08:03:21 PM »
LOL:rofl :aok
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 09:38:46 PM »
there is only ONE True Kill :D
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 06:27:56 PM »
That's HYSTERICAL :aok
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute