Author Topic: Faces With the Names  (Read 185855 times)

Offline TUK

• Silver Member
      • 13MPG
Re: Faces With the Names
« Reply #375 on: December 30, 2008, 05:31:44 PM »
this is me and my kids....
:salute
CO WD40 (FSO)
Death From Above (DFA) - Main Arena

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #376 on: December 30, 2008, 10:33:18 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Duck hunting by far is my most fun hobby.   These pics were taken this past waterfowl season.   

no crap??? Duck hunting is my favorite thing to do as well...id give up deer hunting and golf before i EVER quit duck hunting...  What is banded in the first band picture?  and where do you live?

I'm in the middle with the glasses....this was taken in January 08. 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 10:35:57 PM by Banshee7 »
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #377 on: December 31, 2008, 05:58:47 AM »
Looks like someone splurged at Cabelas.

And splurged on a can of skoal  :lol
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
« Reply #378 on: December 31, 2008, 06:56:57 AM »

HERETIC!!!!!

come on man!!!

we may allow a little sheep fondling and the occasional grope or two, but banging ducks to death is just tOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!

thats even lower than JETSOMS standards!!! well ok maybe not, but he is fat and slow couldnt catch one if he wanted to.

your a sick sick man HERETIC very twisted indeed!!!!

FLOTSOM

p.s.  hey ummmm just out of curiosity........just wondering.......but ahhhh.....would you.......ummmmm...happen to....no no its silly..........ok but just cause you pushed.....do you happen to have another duck or two i could borrow???

hey its not like that you pervert!!! i was just looking for a duck or two to put in my hot tub......ummm no thats not it, i mean a pond yeah thats what i meant a pond in my basement......oh damn no i mean out behind the barn......damn it i mean out in the woods! yeah there is a pond in the woods in a really secluded spot that would be just perfect with two cute little fluffy and warm duckies sunbathing.......damn it i mean swimming, ghayly......oh poop! i ment happily, yep they would be perfectly happy swimming in the middle of my secluded pond away from prying eyes.

I ment the prying eyes of hunters ya perv!!

If your ducks could talk I'm sure it would go something like this.

:rofl

Offline mcboi

• Copper Member
« Reply #379 on: December 31, 2008, 06:59:10 AM »
here is a pic of me on Halloween i made the costume myself & won $200  :rock

pic of me in the middle

too much to drink on the 4th  :rolleyes:

& my baby  :D

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #380 on: December 31, 2008, 07:22:33 AM »
LOL!!  you guys are killing me. 
Why do you think I chose the name Heretic?  I'm a sinner!  No,thats not it either. I chose it to piss off my Pentecostal wife and Bible thumping mother in law. Yeah thats it!

Banshee,
This is by far one of my better seasons this year.  I've got 49 ducks and 8 Canadian Geese so far.  Ohio's northern season is over now as of 28DEC.  I also hunt in Pennsylvania which is only 1/2 hour away. That season doesnt end till 9 Jan where I hunt in NW PA.
Waterfowl hunting is by far the most fun.  I hunted deer one day this past season and could of went alot more but wanted to hunt ducks instead.

Not Skoal but Timberwolf.

Thats a hen mallard in the 1st pic that is banded along with the other pic with two honkers.

I live in Ashtabula county which is NE Ohio along the shores of Lake Erie.
   hen black duck.

drake woodie

E Allen decoys  that I painted

« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 07:30:14 AM by Heretic »

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
« Reply #381 on: December 31, 2008, 07:37:45 AM »
heretic you've got to stop posting all those duck pics man, Floatsom is getting a bit excited.   :rofl 

I too am threatened with a potential bible thumping mother in law...perhaps you should pass me a duck... errr

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #382 on: December 31, 2008, 01:01:04 PM »
I just got back from duck hunting.  We wound up killing 32.  A lot of gadwalls though; the mallards havent really made their full appearance yet here in TN.  But our season total so far (since 1st of Dec) is around 250.  The other hunting club i'm in is around 1000 so far (mainly drake mallards as they dont shoot hens)

We use G&H decoys (magnum size..but not the super magnum) with the turning heads.  I personally like Green Head Gear.
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
« Reply #383 on: December 31, 2008, 01:10:21 PM »
I just got back from duck hunting.  We wound up killing 32.  A lot of gadwalls though; the mallards havent really made their full appearance yet here in TN.  But our season total so far (since 1st of Dec) is around 250.  The other hunting club i'm in is around 1000 so far (mainly drake mallards as they dont shoot hens)

We use G&H decoys (magnum size..but not the super magnum) with the turning heads.  I personally like Green Head Gear.

Woo hooo Duck Huntin!!!  Used to be my favorite passion.  We just sold our airboat this year and I havent been out yet.  Sure is fun though, until you have to eat em.  I used to enjoy eating them, not so much.  Glad you guys are having fun, it is a blast.
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #384 on: December 31, 2008, 01:14:12 PM »
Woo hooo Duck Huntin!!!  Used to be my favorite passion.  We just sold our airboat this year and I havent been out yet.  Sure is fun though, until you have to eat em.  I used to enjoy eating them, not so much.  Glad you guys are having fun, it is a blast.

We had duck dressing at Christmas.  Tonight we're eating a wildlife dinner...we're in charge of bringing the duck.  So, we're gonna grill some, fry some, and roast some in the oven.  As I said previously, I would give up deer hunting and/or golfing before i EVER quit duck hunting.

NOTE:  Im trying to find a pic of my favorite duck hunt
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #385 on: December 31, 2008, 02:08:47 PM »
We had duck dressing at Christmas.  Tonight we're eating a wildlife dinner...we're in charge of bringing the duck.  So, we're gonna grill some, fry some, and roast some in the oven.  As I said previously, I would give up deer hunting and/or golfing before i EVER quit duck hunting.

NOTE:  Im trying to find a pic of my favorite duck hunt
Give up deer huting and golfing, man you're nuts.
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #386 on: December 31, 2008, 02:53:10 PM »
you heard him banshee, man yer nuts
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #387 on: December 31, 2008, 07:58:35 PM »
Don't get me wrong I love doing both.  I've done well in golf and killed big bucks...but there are more friends and memories to be had duck hunting for me.  Nothing like a Blind full of folks fellowshipping and killing things at the same time
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline Twincam

• Zinc Member
« Reply #388 on: January 03, 2009, 10:38:43 PM »

Daily Ride
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 10:42:23 PM by Twincam »
Jeszcze Polska Nie Zgineła

Offline Twincam

• Zinc Member