Author Topic: out of control ENY  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
out of control ENY
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 08:57:55 PM »
Originally posted by SHawk
See Rule #5

:rofl

I guess I hit a nerve :D

Btw, ever noticed that I don't switch on a daily base? I'm subject to the same ENY limits like everyone else.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 07:14:50 AM by Skuzzy »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
out of control ENY
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 08:58:26 PM »
See Rule #5

Bah! HUMBUG!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 07:15:09 AM by Skuzzy »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
out of control ENY
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 09:13:49 PM »
Originally posted by AAolds
When I posted this Bish had around 170ish total with 70-80 in flight in LWO.   I am sure some were AFK to eat n such.  Regardless, I logged, fighting with an unfair disadvantage is not how I want to spend my friday night.
You guys should have stayed Rook.   Then, this thread wouldn't have been started.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
out of control ENY
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 09:18:08 PM »

It's screwed up, you know it, I know it and HTC knows it.

Yeah, I almost had to fly a G today...:rofl

Originally posted by crockett
Man Wed night they ran at least 3 missions at one point. In one of the mission groups, they had a group of B17's was something like 25+ formations and then a group of B26'swith 27 formations (I counted them).. Just to capture one "small" airfield on the rook side.

The funny part was it took them 3 times to finally capture it..  :rofl

lol i think it was the bish today that ran an noe lanc, 110, and various fighters/goon mission across two sectors to get a small airfield.  I think we started with like single digit defenders.  They just barely got the town down, and didn't get the field as far as I know.  Perfect place to be if you wanted play target practice:rofl
2sBlind

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
out of control ENY
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 09:46:30 PM »
See Rule #7
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 07:15:47 AM by Skuzzy »
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
out of control ENY
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 09:49:10 PM »
Originally posted by AAolds
See Rule #7
True, but it was desired by the Bish and Knights to counter a "then defunct" RJO on a single day of the week.    

They got it and yet they whine the loudest about it.    I'll never attempt to understand it.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 07:16:08 AM by Skuzzy »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
out of control ENY
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 10:03:36 PM »
Quick question I am sure has been answered before, but . . .

Does anyone know for certain if "number in flight" includes those in ships guns, field ack, or ground vehicles?
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
out of control ENY
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 10:06:56 PM »
After being rook for a month, I see no big difference at the number of ENY compaints on country channel. But the tone is a bit different: While ENY complaints on Rook side are more of a general nature, it has some conspiracy elements on the Knght side: "ENY always hits Knights only... Bish Rook would have no ENY with our numbers" :noid
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 10:09:03 PM by Lusche »

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
out of control ENY
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 10:08:18 PM »
Originally posted by E25280
Quick question I am sure has been answered before, but . . .

Does anyone know for certain if "number in flight" includes those in ships guns, field ack, or ground vehicles?

Yes it does.

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
out of control ENY
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2008, 10:11:24 PM »
Originally posted by Lusche
After being rook for a month, I see no big difference at the number of ENY compaints on country channel. But the tone is a bit different: While ENY complaints on Rook side are more of a general nature, it has some conspiracy elements  on the Knght side "ENY always hits only... Bish Rook would have no ENY with our numbers" :noid
No, that happens on Bish occasionally too.  It usually starts with "Hey!  We only outnumber them by 20, and we have ENY!  They outnumbered us by 20 last night and didn't have ENY!!"  

Of course, then you have to point out that our 20 extra means a 15% total player differential while last night (when overall numbers in the arena were higher) their differential was only 7% or so.

It boils down to people seeing what they want to see, and sadly, everyone wants to be a victim these days.

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
out of control ENY
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »
Originally posted by Lusche
Yes it does.
Thanks.

Offline Hien

• Copper Member
out of control ENY
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 10:24:33 PM »
I haven't played in a while...  But what is this ENY problem?  My Yak never had this problem.  Nor did my D3A...  Or that Spit 1 I flew every now and then.

Hmm... I got nothing against the more powerful late war birds.  They're good, they're d*** good, and with a good stick some are nigh untouchable for a rookie like myself.  

But you'd think that a bunch of grown men could just suck it up a bit and fly something a bit weaker.  Your pony-D unavailable?  Fly the B.   Your LA-7 unavailable, fly the 5.

If you fly it cause it has special meaning to you, and it's unavailable, fly something else,     You never know, some other plane might catch your eye.  I never even knew what a Yak was until I decided to up it because I got tired of the F4U.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
out of control ENY
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 11:28:51 PM »
Originally posted by Hien

But you'd think that a bunch of grown men could just suck it up a bit and fly something a bit weaker.  Your pony-D unavailable?  Fly the B.   Your LA-7 unavailable, fly the 5.

NO.
That would make to much sense.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
out of control ENY
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 11:53:17 PM »
I got it!

HTC wanted to turn a great combat sim into a kids game to attract the gaming masses from a dying AW.  I mean it makes sense, doesn't it?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Oleg

• Silver Member
out of control ENY
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2008, 01:28:59 AM »
Originally posted by zoozoo
teh bish horde monsters sittin in tower waiting for someone to make mission :noid  :furious

More probably they sit in tower because of their late war uber rides are not available. Some ppl just cannt fly anything else, they prefer to cry and whine everywhere.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
Maya Angelou