Author Topic: Mike1959  (Read 3937 times)

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
Mike1959
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 04:29:59 PM »
Originally posted by BiPoLaR
mike and some of his comments are a hoot....kill him youll get a pm sayimg you have "aimbot"...everytime...LMAO

Biporalr, your DA with Vylkery(however you speel it:D) was just as funny if not more....did you film it?
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
Mike1959
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »
The funny thing is later on 200, he was spouting nonsense that since you had an observer that it made the duel vastly unfair.

Like I told him, if you can't follow one aircraft in a duel, you'll never be able to down him anyway.  I guess all the time of hiding in the pack and taking bases with overwealming numbers has hurt his SA.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Mike1959
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 04:44:37 PM »
My God, people actually think that is a "move?"  And we wonder why the fights in the MA are so bad.  Wow.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Mike1959
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 04:50:01 PM »
Originally posted by Delirium
The funny thing is later on 200, he was spouting nonsense that since you had an observer that it made the duel vastly unfair.

Like I told him, if you can't follow one aircraft in a duel, you'll never be able to down him anyway.  I guess all the time of hiding in the pack and taking bases with overwealming numbers has hurt his SA.

Yes he said BiPolar was in F5 god mode eye watching. I have the film from the other fights were it says "BiPoLaR2:LWOrange:".
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Mike1959
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 06:02:47 PM »
lol that tard sent me a PM after I killed one of his bombers today. But what else can yea expect outta that squad.
"strafing"

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
Mike1959
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 06:57:15 PM »
lol what squad?
2sBlind

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
Mike1959
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 07:19:11 PM »
well funny thing is they were busy crying on 200 bout having their NOE busted earlier, when they are to stupid to realize buffs being sent over to A43 in Blue arena every 20 minutes, I upped a Tempest to cherry pick the buffs coming over and turns out was their squad doing NOE as usual. Usual whine comes on 200 after all 15 110s got shot down.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Mike1959
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 07:21:57 PM »
Originally posted by DoNKeY
lol what squad?

Well I guess it's not fair to say entire squad when it's mainly just this mike1959 and the joker2 guy whom are the dweebs.
"strafing"

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Mike1959
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 07:23:08 PM »
Originally posted by DoNKeY
lol what squad?

Voss's Scorpions

:lol

The real squad I think they are referring to are (Jokers Jokers)
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
Mike1959
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 07:27:59 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Voss's Scorpions

:lol

The real squad I think they are referring to are (Jokers Jokers)

Ah got it.  Is it confirmed though that joker is Voss's whatever number other account?  Becuause I heard it was, but then that it wasn't.

donkey
2sBlind

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Mike1959
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 07:30:41 PM »
I don't know if its confirmed or not.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Mike1959
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2008, 08:12:10 PM »
heh why are people going "nice flying" n stuff, I downloaded expecting some insano 500 mph 800 yard snapshot but that was a can shoot.

aimbot :aok :rofl observer? lol **** difference does that make in a duel :)

he flew like a can and died like a can :lol
all it needed was some toon thoughtbubble going "RUN AND HIDE IN THE CLOUDS!"

Seriously, I was asking this very question the other day.. WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD JOIN JOKERS JOKERS? I guess I just got the answer.

Offline Bobby

• Zinc Member
Mike1959
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »
If you think having an observer in a plane in the DA doesn't help your nuts. The observer can get in god mode with F3 and tell you everything.  It takes away all limits of plane views and blind spots.  If you always know exactly what the other pilot is doing with the aid of an external view, how is that not an advantage? The aimbot comment is because truekill was so great at shots 800 away, which most can't do. Why did you get muted today bipolar? It's cause your mouth runs more than your small brain. Your lame 262 got owned by a newbie spit. Make whatever lame excuse you can, bottom line is YOU were owned.  I seem to remember Joker2 owning Fester in the DA, maybe he wasn't smart enough to have a helper.  The great things is..ridicule in AH is the greatest form of flattery, I'm glad Jokers create a problem for lame cherry pickers like DAS LOSERS. A wager to so called tools who claim Joker is Voss, prove it, and I'll pay for your account for one year, if not, you pay for mine. Any takers?  Put up or shut up.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Mike1959
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2008, 10:38:22 PM »
Originally posted by Bobby
The observer can get in god mode with F3 and tell you everything.  It takes away all limits of plane views and blind spots.  

Note-CMEye or 'god mode' is only available from the tower, not inflight.
IMO an observer telling you everything he sees would distract me from the fight.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Mike1959
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2008, 10:55:12 PM »
Originally posted by Bobby
I seem to remember Joker2 owning Fester in the DA, maybe he wasn't smart enough to have a helper.

:huh

The great things is..ridicule in AH is the greatest form of flattery,

no