Author Topic: Allied Command Comms...  (Read 405 times)

Offline Chapel

• Copper Member
Allied Command Comms...
« on: January 15, 2008, 06:10:41 PM »
I'd like all squad CO's or representitives of thier appropriate groups on the allied side, to PM me with thier Email so I can send out some ideas. As this forum is for all to see, setting up some missions and strategy won't do a lot of good as the axis will be alerted.

I'd like the following when you have a moment:

1. Your In Game Name
2. Squad affiliation
3. Email address

Just shoot me a PM when you have a chance, and i'll try and get out some "orders" that you can pass on to your squadies.

Looking forward to advancing this war with you all, and good luck gentlemen!

Rolling Thunder

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
Allied Command Comms...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 10:56:25 PM »
Give it up, I pwn the internets and I read your mail.:t

btw. Those sites you been visiting....liking them chunky is one thing...but daaaamn.

:p
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Allied Command Comms...
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 01:07:39 AM »
KONG,

We know you are a shill, at least reccomend GOOD ADULT SITES for our boys on the front hehehehehehe............:cool:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Chapel

• Copper Member
Allied Command Comms...
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 09:20:42 PM »
At this point, I want to assign the Allied comm's channel to 168. This will change over the course of the war to keep everyone on thier toes, and keep things fresh. I'll send out the Next channel over Email to squad commanders, so it's very important that you PM me your information ASAP.

I'd ask that friendlies spread the word when possible about getting on a command channel when possible too.

More to follow including a detailed plan of attack. As the war really only depends on the end result as of 2200Z time on Friday, it's somewhat pointless to detail any serious plans.

I had some intresting ideas and hope that they can be executed on friday. However, I have to work on friday and the 2pm time can't be done.
I'd like to get a good push tomorrow evening. However, being that it's easy to take bases in off hours, i'm kind of at a loss on how to defend against counter attack. Maybe increase ack accuracy and damage?

In fact, I'd like to respectfully ask that down times for bases be increased to an indeterminate time, unless supplies are ferried in. I've tried bringing in supplies, but they didn't seem to do much.

Perhaps increasing down time to 2hrs for all structures, ACK, and destructables, and reduce the time by 15mins for each set of supplies delivered perhaps, down to 15mins. This might provide more incentive to "strategic" defense instead of just upping mass C47's to run friendly troops into the Map room, and upping mass amounts of M8's to gun down enemy troops.

These things will still happen, but as it is, dropping the VH and so forth doesn't do a LOT of good. Not to say that some seroiusly well timed and coordinated attacks haven't happened on both sides of the fence. to those that put them togeather.

More to follow, see you in the skies and good luck allies!
Rolling Thunder

Offline sparow

• Nickel Member
      • http://249sqn.wordpress.com/
Allied Command Comms...
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 03:51:42 PM »
Hi Chapel!

Done.

Sparow
249 Sqn RAF "Gold Coast"
Consistently beeing shot down since Tour 33 (MA) and Tour 8  (CT/AvA)

Visit us at http://249sqn.wordpress.com/

Offline porkfrog

• Nickel Member
Allied Command Comms...
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 01:11:35 AM »
JoLLY  
Pigs On The Wing

Volunteer to be one of the XO's for the Allies.

I can be reached via P.M.
-JoLLY
Pigs On The Wing