Author Topic: Wtf!  (Read 441 times)

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
Wtf!
« on: January 14, 2008, 12:49:44 PM »
I was playing around in the Film viewer. I decided to play with the "set up Shot' feature, I thought I was doing it correctly.

Then when I played the shot, it went into a new file or something. I tried to reopen the same .ahf file I had started with and it was all changed. I couldn't get outta fixed view, It had a horizontal line and a verticle line in the viewer looking at some ocean and a shoreline.

I could here us talking in the film, but I couldn't get to the planes or anything. it's stuck...

WTF! Anyone know what happend to the original footage, or how to deal with this? :huh

This was a film I was gonna make a movie outta, but now I can't do a thing!

Thanks in advance,

Brandon
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
Wtf!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 02:05:28 PM »
That's quite strange.  You'd have to ask someone from HTC probably?  I haven't run into any errors yet with the film viewer.
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
Wtf!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 02:35:48 PM »
Try changing back to world relative in set up shots, i think it solved it for me.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Wtf!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 03:07:31 PM »
I've had that happen alot of times to me before. Finally found out that after very Film Shot you do you have to click "New Shot" otherwise you'll just get somethin completly diferent than what you wanted.

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
Wtf!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 05:05:47 PM »
GOt the origianal back. Thanks for the help guys. <>!
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]