Author Topic: locked out  (Read 490 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
locked out
« on: January 17, 2008, 09:22:56 PM »
I didn't pay my fee on time but am now trying to but a message ' this account has been locked' pops up do. I try to get to the admin with no success just ends up back at opening page. Do I need to open a new account?

I have just found that I can access my account history with login and password and that is all. The rest comes up invalid user name or password. Please help I am having withdrawls.....I feel so weak.......help:confused:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 09:56:58 PM by SPKmes »

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
locked out
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 09:28:29 PM »
you need to pay your bill. If you have alreadt sent it, you could call HTC in the morning to see if they received it, if not you'll just have to wait till they get it.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
locked out
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 09:30:17 PM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive
you need to pay your bill. If you have alreadt sent it, you could call HTC in the morning to see if they received it, if not you'll just have to wait till they get it.

That is what I am trying to do but it won't let me into the account area to change card details.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
locked out
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 09:37:10 PM »
Ok I can see my account history with login and password but will not allow me to enter anywhere else with the same. Any I deas......I'm getting withdrawls man I need a fix

Offline KG45

• Nickel Member
locked out
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 09:55:43 PM »
i've always been able to solve any problem with a quick phone call or an e-mail.

a real person will help you out right away.
all you fascists, you're bound to lose...

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
locked out
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 06:50:22 AM »
Call them, HTC has the best Customer service in the industry.

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
locked out
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 07:04:30 AM »
Originally posted by Ghosth
Call them, HTC has the best Customer service in the industry.
yes they do:aok  My card expired, made a phone call, and was playing a few minutes later(it didn't even take 2 weeks). Those HTC folks are top notch.
Lagger

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
locked out
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 04:57:29 PM »
Originally posted by KG45
i've always been able to solve any problem with a quick phone call or an e-mail.

a real person will help you out right away.

not sure how simple or easy it would be for him to call , since it says he is in New Zealand.....

email is prob best way to go......
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
locked out
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 12:12:52 AM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
not sure how simple or easy it would be for him to call , since it says he is in New Zealand.....

email is prob best way to go......

No phones in New Zealand?

:p

wrngway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
locked out
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 12:15:25 AM »
Originally posted by AWwrgwy
No phones in New Zealand?

:p

wrngway

was thinking more along the lines of possible cost & time zone differences.......
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
locked out
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 11:37:02 AM »
Cheers guys, E-mailed HTC and within six hours had my first reply, (4-30am). Sent a reply back as I hadn't given my login details (what a dick) at about 7-00am and 30mins later there I was back in the arenas getting the sh#t shot out of me again, it was great. As you say and myself now also, brilliant service by these guys. I wish it was so easy and quick for other over the net issues. Perhaps HTC could hold training sessions for some of these other servicers about the place.