Author Topic: Bosco123 and JG-5 'Eismeer'  (Read 2793 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Bosco123 and JG-5 'Eismeer'
« on: January 22, 2008, 07:45:48 AM »
Bosco,
You may not see the need to follow our rules during an event but every CM will say they are there for a reason, and always a good reason. Any event, from KOTH to FSO to SnapShots to Racing, has them and participants should respect them. They may not completely understand the purpose of the rules but that doesnt really matter. When rules are stated its up to each and every participant to know them and follow them. Personally I know I bore everyone at KOTHs when I go over the rules for 15 minutes, but it is important everyone is clear on the rules.

It comes down to this:
1) you defefinately broke at least 1 koth rule.
2) you got your squaddie involved, forcing him to break a rule.

We were initially thinking of just an event mute as puinshment but we decided your cavalier attitude required a bit more.
For breaking the rule yourself you will not be allowed to fly in KOTHs for the next two months.
You got your squad involved and they didnt try to stop you so JG-5 'Eismeer' is also banned from KOTHs next month. That means 69bee, BAAADMAN, Bosco123, Hawk13, michael4, Rad54, soaB1, and wazinya also will not be alloweed to participate in KOTHs for one month.
CMs do communicate with each other and I have spoken to them regarding this incident and you most likely will be under the microscope in the near future in any events you participate in.
Regarding future KOTHs, you can pretty much guarentee having to film and send it in to make sure you are playing by the rules. NO films = no fly.
CMs run events but some, including KOTH, are self policing. If people see someone not following rules they let the CMs know. Honesty and integrity come into play regarding some rules and you seem to be lacking to some extent.
So consider yourself and your squad banned from KOTH for February, and also March for you. You will not even be allowed in the arena to watch. If you do you'll be ejected quickly with no warning or explanation.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 02:22:06 PM »
I apologize for the first thing.
I understand the consequences of all of this. My point is on all of this is that I am sure that there has been many of the squads that have talked to their squaddies in the sky, but will not fess up to it. When I saw what TC had reported about the squads talking to eachother, I knew that I had done somthing wrong and I posted on that Forum for that reason, I wasn't blantently not thinking and just posting at free will, but admiting that I had done somthing wrong, being truthful and honestful. I will abide by these rules for me and my squad and we will wait until May to come back to KOTH. KOTH is fun guys, and I am realy deeply sorry about what happend here.
I would also like to the CM team for not kicking me out of KOTH entierly.
See you guys in May.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 02:33:39 PM by Bosco123 »
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »
Thankyou for your honesty.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline forHIM

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 06:24:31 PM »
Bosco,

Your squad is allowed back in the event in March and April for yourself.  I know you are in the middle of building your squad, so I'd request that you still encourage any of your squadmates to make the March one if they are able.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 08:35:04 PM »
I will try.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Re: Bosco123 and JG-5 'Eismeer'
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 12:21:29 AM »
 bosco has always been a very honest and decent player when i have run into him. we have had some good fights in the arenas and the fact that his honesty here has made his the 'example' to others is just very bad luck.
 Out of all the people i have fought in koth events, bosco is probably one of the most fun loving and fair. it is not my place to comment here, so for that i appologise, but i had to say something.

this is truly a case of the nice guy standing up and taking the punishment for all the weaker people who could not admit their own faults.

Salute bosco, you should be proud of the way you have handled this extremely unfair situation. That being said, the rules were broken and the CMs made a good call. it just plain sucks and it could not have happened to a less deserving person.

out.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 12:23:05 AM by B@tfinkV »
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 10:37:31 AM »
<S> Bosco :aok

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 05:42:17 PM »
Thanks guys I do appreciate it. I am missing KOTH to tell you the truth and I am looking forward to coming back. I have learned a lot in the past few months so I, hopfully, will be tough composition when I come back.

I realy have to <S> to Dutchie who helped me over the past few months.

<S> to you guys again.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 03:05:29 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 05:19:09 PM by Skuzzy »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 04:43:51 PM »
SkyRock you can hold your opinons against me and I'm not going to try and argue with you. You can call me an AHole Dumbprettythang, whatever you want to do, I call myself that all the time.

I will still hold respect to you everytime I see you fly.

<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine