Author Topic: Twinboom and Sax <S>  (Read 1326 times)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Re: Re: Re: Re: Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 02:57:01 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
:rofl  That the same guy that runs his mouth while he is running to the ack with a P40 chasing him?  Yep, that him :rofl

let it die brother
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 03:07:48 PM »
Originally posted by TwinBoom
let it die brother

why?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 03:10:53 PM »
you just looking for an argument Ded?

:confused:
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 03:17:42 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
you just looking for an argument Ded?

:confused:

Are you?  

He has been acting like an arse for 2 days now, but when I call him an ack runner (with film to back it up) I am supposed to "let it die?" :rofl

Don't think so bud.  Off your big white horse now

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 03:18:01 PM »
why?

Dedalos,
I thank you for your input and while I can appreciate you have some issue with Twinboom's playing style, please respect my post and handle personal issues with him via PM or by other private means.

There are forum rules asking participants not to flame other board members, but none restricting those who wish to recognize honorable play.  We all have bad days (some more than others), just keep that in mind.  

Thank you for your understanding...
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 03:30:27 PM »
Off your big white horse now

:lol  geuss i walked into that one.

i just dont see a need to polute this thread with personal arguments.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 06:58:30 PM »
Originally posted by Scca
Dedalos,
I thank you for your input and while I can appreciate you have some issue with Twinboom's playing style, please respect my post and handle personal issues with him via PM or by other private means.

There are forum rules asking participants not to flame other board members, but none restricting those who wish to recognize honorable play.  We all have bad days (some more than others), just keep that in mind.  

Thank you for your understanding...

You are right.  There rules but they seem to apply only some times.  Nothing bad happens to what you wrote by me posting what I have seen him do.  Check your post, you will see it has not changed a bit.  There are also rules about back sit moderators.  In any case, nothing happened to what you wrote by me posting.  Talking about honorable play when it comes to TB is funny.  You probably had a good fight with him but had you killed him, your post would have been totally different.  Trust me on that.

BTW, flaming would be to start troble for no reason.  I did not.  I just stated my observations and I am willing to back them up with a film.  My post means no disrespect to yours.  Only to him .
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 07:01:21 PM by dedalos »

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 06:59:10 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
:lol  geuss i walked into that one.

i just dont see a need to polute this thread with personal arguments.

Feel free to stop any time foo :p

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 07:48:47 PM »
we both know it never ends so why bother stopping.:cool:

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2008, 08:32:32 PM »
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2008, 01:53:28 AM »
VF-31 spent squad nights this last tour in MW.  It was an outstanding success and a lot of fun!! I have a feeling the Tomcatters will be in there more often then in the MA!!
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2008, 07:43:40 AM »
You are right.  There rules but they seem to apply only some times.  Nothing bad happens to what you wrote by me posting what I have seen him do.  Check your post, you will see it has not changed a bit.  There are also rules about back sit moderators.  In any case, nothing happened to what you wrote by me posting.  Talking about honorable play when it comes to TB is funny.  You probably had a good fight with him but had you killed him, your post would have been totally different.  Trust me on that.

BTW, flaming would be to start troble for no reason.  I did not.  I just stated my observations and I am willing to back them up with a film.  My post means no disrespect to yours.  Only to him .
Please do not confuse my request for respecting this thread as moderation, it's far from it.  

I was only pointing out your contribution (and I say that loosely) to the thread was unnecessary and only proved to the viewing public your character.  I will reserve my thoughts on that matter.

I guess I equate your addition to my post right up there with those who's only reply to a thread is to correct someones spelling.  It adds nothing to the content, but fuels the fires of frustration if all who read it.  The old adage applies, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it.

Differences of opinions are one thing, statements like "That the same guy that runs his mouth while he is running to the ack with a P40 chasing him? Yep, that him" are adversarial, rude and boil down to name calling.  Didn't you  get out of that in elementary school?

Lastly, I expect that if I had succeeded in ending his sortie, the level of skill involved, the way the fight happened (not a pick, horde or HO), I believe that Twinboom would have had nothing to say.  

IMHO, if you were to do more to get along with others, they would get along with you.  I guess you have a reputation to live up to, and posts like the ones I see here clearly keep that reputation going.

dedalos
Maybe someday we will meet co-alt/co-E someday, I look forward to a good fight, just as I got from Twinboom.  If we are both "green", then I look forward to some good fights together..
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2008, 10:46:47 AM »
Originally posted by Scca
Please do not confuse my request for respecting this thread as moderation, it's far from it.  

I was only pointing out your contribution (and I say that loosely) to the thread was unnecessary and only proved to the viewing public your character.  I will reserve my thoughts on that matter.

I guess I equate your addition to my post right up there with those who's only reply to a thread is to correct someones spelling.  It adds nothing to the content, but fuels the fires of frustration if all who read it.  The old adage applies, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it.

Sure it did.  it a different view of the character you were talking about.  You might have not liked it, but that does not mean it adds nothing or that it was false.  I did not make it up.  Ask around, see if there are others with the same  experiences.  In any case, if my post is revealing my character then based on his posts, you should have a pretty good idea about his.  See? I was not lying after all.

Differences of opinions are one thing, statements like "That the same guy that runs his mouth while he is running to the ack with a P40 chasing him? Yep, that him" are adversarial, rude and boil down to name calling.  Didn't you  get out of that in elementary school?

I don't see it like that.  If they were false statements then you would be right.  Problem is, they are true.

Lastly, I expect that if I had succeeded in ending his sortie, the level of skill involved, the way the fight happened (not a pick, horde or HO), I believe that Twinboom would have had nothing to say.  

Believing is one thing.  Knowing  is another.

IMHO, if you were to do more to get along with others, they would get along with you.  I guess you have a reputation to live up to, and posts like the ones I see here clearly keep that reputation going.

Well, have you ever seen me go after anyone on 200?  You might have seen me responding to someone, but have you ever seen me calling some one lucky, a hotard, a runner, or anything without them saying something first?  What rep are you talking about?  The one that will  a guy for killing me in a 5 vs 1 or the one about helping anyone thats asks for help?  I am a little confused here.

You had a good fight with someone. Great.  That same someone happens to be a loud mouth fly with advantage and run when to ack when thats lost virtual pilit.  So, I called him what he is.  I don;t see how that frustrated you, upset you, or disrespect you in any way.

Offline BBBB

• Nickel Member
Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2008, 12:53:40 PM »
Dedalos, do you need a tampon or a tissue? It is a game get over it. You came into a thread totally unrelated to your issue with TB and starting crying about something that happened days ago. You remind me of some of the other "dudechicks" we have on this board that go on and on about something that someone did or said to them on this GAME years ago. Get over it.

You are going on and on arguing who is a better cartoon pilot. Now, I am sure you pick up your fair share of chicks in the bar with your cartoon pilot exploits, but this thread is not the place for your posturing. So just do everyone a favor and move on. Start you own thread about TB and then be done with it. Then you will have your own thread to troll in.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 12:58:16 PM by BBBB »

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Twinboom and Sax <S>
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2008, 01:11:31 PM »
Originally posted by BBBB
Dedalos, do you need a tampon or a tissue? It is a game get over it. You came into a thread totally unrelated to your issue with TB and starting crying about something that happened days ago. You remind me of some of the other "dudechicks" we have on this board that go on and on about something that someone did or said to them on this GAME years ago. Get over it.

You are going on and on arguing who is a better cartoon pilot. Now, I am sure you pick up your fair share of chicks in the bar with your cartoon pilot exploits, but this thread is not the place for your posturing. So just do everyone a favor and move on. Start you own thread about TB and then be done with it. Then you will have your own thread to troll in.

Ohhhh noes, an SAPP member coming to the rescue of an other.  :rofl