Author Topic: Radio Text Size Question.  (Read 474 times)

Offline Carwash

• Copper Member
Radio Text Size Question.
« on: January 28, 2008, 07:10:45 PM »
Is it possible to change the font of the radio text?  I just got a larger monitor and would love to shrink the size of that radio chatter.

Thanks in advance.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 07:27:02 PM »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline goober69

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 07:14:58 AM »
well i dont think thats what he was asking. i saw this thread before where someone asked about text size. i belive the gui options for font only affect icon size. for your message window i have no idea probably no fix for it.
or since you have a bigger monitor try playing at larger resolution i dont know but i think it may reduce the size of the letters.
flying as Marvin57
"we few we happy few,
  we band of brothers;"
W.S  Henery V

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 07:30:28 AM »
i just recently changed my resolution and this does indeed change the size of the text and the size of the window for the radio
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline Carwash

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 08:36:07 AM »
As I'm already using the correct resolution for the monitor, I don't think there is any help there.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »
Originally posted by goober69
well i dont think thats what he was asking. i saw this thread before where someone asked about text size. i belive the gui options for font only affect icon size. for your message window i have no idea probably no fix for it.
or since you have a bigger monitor try playing at larger resolution i dont know but i think it may reduce the size of the letters.

well, unless something's changed, it worked for me in the Text Buffer some 2 yrs or so ago.......
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline goober69

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 07:48:30 PM »
hmmm well i was going by an old thread i read
flying as Marvin57
"we few we happy few,
  we band of brothers;"
W.S  Henery V

Offline Carwash

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 08:48:33 PM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
well, unless something's changed, it worked for me in the Text Buffer some 2 yrs or so ago.......

Tried it, only size of icons changed.