Author Topic: Killing Convoys  (Read 251 times)

Offline Bosch232

• Zinc Member
Killing Convoys
« on: February 09, 2008, 10:09:22 AM »
I've seen in the instructions that you can take out supply convoys, but I never see or hear of anyone doing this.

Is it rather ineffective, or are there just funner things to pursue in the arenas?
"Anything worth doing, is worth OVER doing." ~ Mythbusters

Bosch232 - Pigs On The Wing

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Killing Convoys
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »
Originally posted by Bosch232
I've seen in the instructions that you can take out supply convoys, but I never see or hear of anyone doing this.

Is it rather ineffective, or are there just funner things to pursue in the arenas?

i only kill em if they shoot at me first...........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
Killing Convoys
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 05:36:35 PM »
it's alot of fun to kill the trains going into strats.  If you use bombs the secondary explosion is awsome....makes me giggle everytime.   That and if you kill them it slows the rebuilding of the said strat.  If I attack a strat with an A20 I save one bomb for the train.  I have had the pesky AAA gun on the train ruin my fun.
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Killing Convoys
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 05:42:24 PM »
It slows the time resupplying the factory, which slows the time resupplying the field, so yes it is effective. The trucks are easy to kill, but the trains are what get you. The AAA on them are a real danger.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com