Author Topic: Anyone in France? - urgent help needed!  (Read 649 times)

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
Anyone in France? - urgent help needed!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 01:45:13 PM »
Swoop,

Contact the resort directly and ask them. Most hotels are used to handling these requests and know the local florists and wine suppliers.

We get a lot of these requests in valentines day at the travel agency I work at, we always call the hotel first, speak with the concierge or manager first (dont ever trust front desk) to get it done..if the hotel does not offer the service themselves they can at least tell you where you can call to get it delivered to her room.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 02:38:35 PM »
Flowers huh?

Swoops in trouuuuuuuuuuble... what did you do swoop?

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 02:52:01 PM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
Flowers huh?

Swoops in trouuuuuuuuuuble... what did you do swoop?

he done got hitched up.

Offline DYNAMITE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.texasaircav.com/
Re: Anyone in France? - urgent help needed!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 03:35:08 PM »
Originally posted by Swoop
The current Mrs Swoop is off to Superdevoluy next week, skiing with 5 of her mates.  This was booked before we met, hence why I'm not going with her.

I urgently need the number of a florist local to the area so I can get some roses sent over on valentines day and the internet isn't being very helpful, especially what with me not speaking a word of the lingo.  Plus I don't have a full address so I really need a local florist who'll know what I'm talking about rather than booking online through interflora.

Can anyone help?

1st, :aok for the romance

& 2nd, depending on the hotel she is staying at, you could call the concierge desk.  I did that when my wife first came out to D.C. for a job interview when we were living in California.   The Concierge helped me set up the whole thing with a local florist and even arranged to have them waiting for her in her room.

Offline DieAz

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 03:57:30 PM »
you need to book a flight and deliver them yourself.