Author Topic: To: Luftflotte HQ in re IJA exchange program  (Read 260 times)

Offline Gunter Van Ulm

• Zinc Member
To: Luftflotte HQ in re IJA exchange program
« on: February 19, 2008, 12:31:31 AM »
Mein Gott in himmel!!!

I am SOOO going to kick you in your poopenschutzen when and IF I get back from this exchange program you schweinhund stuck me in!!!

The IJA aircraft are TINY, FLIMSY, and there is NO place for the bottle of schnapps ANYWHERE in the cockpit!!!  These aircraft are SO flammable, I accidently put a KI 84 up in flames with my cigar while trying to evade the deadly fire of an American F4U!!!  To think, NO SMOKING in combat!!!

It's uncivilized!!!

The Americans are cutting through us like butter in their machines.  They are fast, dive well, turn well, and take a beating better than your typical Bierhausfrau!

They came at us last night in force and well organized.  They were almost unstoppable.  I will have nightmares about the F4U's and F6F's that cut us to pieces tonight, especially if I run out of schnapps.

For the love of all things holy, let me come back to mein gruppe!!!  I promise I will not make fun of der Fuhrer's mustache again!!!

These people eat with STICKS!!!  With STICKS!!!

Let me come home!!  Or at LEAST send more schnapps!!!  This rice wine these guys drink gives me the winds something fierce!

Hpt VanUlm

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 12:38:38 AM »
VF-31 was there tonight, in force, roughly 25 guys, and we showed what our strengths are!! Carrier Ops!!  When i logged off, we captured around 12 fields in a matter of 3 hours.  And no, there wasn't any milk running for you complainers!!  1Duke1 can even verify it as he was in there tonight flying against us.  

If you Axis pilots used your planes with the right tactics you could ding us up a lil more then you did tonight with our SUPERIOR AMERICAN KILLING MACHINES!!

<>
Joedog31
Allied Propaganda Minister!
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Gunter Van Ulm

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 12:52:35 AM »
Dude at LEAST drop some American whiskey on a field or two from time to time...

This sake crap is worse than your F6F's!!!

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 09:19:15 AM »
Originally posted by EagleEyes
VF-31 was there tonight, in a horde, roughly 25 guys, and we showed what our strengths are!! hording!!  When i logged off, we overwhelmed around 12 fields in a matter of 3 hours.  And no, there wasn't any milk running for you complainers, just hording!!  1Duke1 can even verify it as he was in there tonight flying against us all by himself cause this setup is junk

fixed  

:aok
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace