Author Topic: Yo!  (Read 1091 times)

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
Yo!
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 11:28:08 PM »
very very strong stuff!!  Been there, drank up, woke up on a park bench 3 hours from home, and had no recognition on how i got out there!! :lol
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
Yo!
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 05:50:24 AM »
west pac floater. Funniest thing I remember about okinawa japan. 1st night out in henoko (camp schawb's ville) lil beauty walks up and says " I love you longtime no B.S. jarhead,"............................. I think my orion (beer) shot out my nose, and I had to ask, WTH did you just say to me,....she repeats the same line exact, right down to "jarhead" again..... After getting over being stunned, (no 4'3 inch lady can call me a jarhead can they?  After a few minutes it was friggin halarious. That was her only english.:D
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline IronDog

• Nickel Member
Yo!
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 09:22:22 AM »
Col.Klink that brings back memories.I'm sure glad my bud Josh started this thread.Remember Suckahotchee Alley.I got in fistfight with a tincan sailor,drunk of course.We were being chased back to ships by the shore patrol because of Tsunami possiblities from the Alaska earthquake.
IronDog

Offline DFATITAN

• Zinc Member
Yo!
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 05:24:04 PM »
Ahhh, ORION beer.  I loved that stuff but it didn't love me :D    Woke up a couple of times at the taxi stand in front of Kadena AB with people honking at me about 0700, usually after a post-flight crew rest night in the ville.  Taxis didnt run that often and after a 12-14 hour mission combined with the drinking,  I didnt fair well.  Mizu-wari (whiskey/water)  didnt help my cause either.

Enjoy the sites there Kill...

>S<
5" clay pigeon busting expert.