Author Topic: how do i gun for other guys??  (Read 361 times)

Offline d3wb33d0

• Zinc Member
how do i gun for other guys??
« on: February 16, 2008, 12:44:39 AM »
how do in to a gunner for another guy? im playing LAN, and when i click join in the hangar, and click on his name, it says request sent, but the guy never got it, or does he have to go someplace special so he can see it

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 12:48:50 AM »
He has to be in an aircraft/vehicle.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 09:10:50 AM »
Have person spawn the plane/vehicle they will pilot/drive. Have them stay in the pilot/driver position and then you send the join request. While they are in the pilot/driver position have him accept your request. You can now move to any position and the pilot can also gun available positions. IF/when you are damaged enoough and are down to only 1 plane, the gunner may get a ride to the tower if the pilot was in or goes to a gun position.
Not positive about the last part but thats the way I recall it.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline d3wb33d0

• Zinc Member
he cant see the request
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 04:16:38 PM »
yah it says request sent, but he cant even see it, iss there someplace special he has to be to see it, or is there just a buttone he can press? please hurry guys i want to be able to do this by tonight
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 04:18:57 PM by d3wb33d0 »

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 04:21:30 PM »
As long as he's in a plane/vehicle he should be able to see the message. Maybe he has it set so the request comes up in his text and not in a pop-up?

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 09:33:32 PM »
Probably a LAN setting of some sort.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54