Author Topic: Lindsay Lohan in "New York" Magazine Nude  (Read 1232 times)

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
Lindsay Lohan in "New York" Magazine Nude
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 10:06:51 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
What Hilts and I are trying to say, is that she is a skank.  

I HAVE NEVER found either LL or Paris Hilton even REMOTELY attractive.   Never will either.
Don't get me wrong, I feel the same way, I utterly hate Paris Hilton, and don't care for LL either, but I do think LL is good looking.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 10:07:36 PM »
Originally posted by Rich46yo
Not me. Im very shallow and prefer to see beauty and lotsa skin.

What can I say? I wouldnt spend $8 on a magazine that featured a 300lb heifer with a face like the south end of a north bound horse. I dont care how charming she is.
:rofl
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 10:08:03 PM »
Originally posted by trax1
I'm not saying that I personally like her as a person, but as far as her looks go I  think she looks good.

I don't think she looks good, and I don't think she looks like those pictures either.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 10:09:31 PM »
If I were to disregard the burned out party-girl baggage and the ever-so-reliable Tabloid rumor mill, and she was some regular chick walking down the street I'd probably take a minimum of convincing to hit it.

Her body is at least a high 8, though her face in the shoot is maybe a low 7 at best (I've seen her face look a LOT better than this. The late nights at the clubs and revolving door in her bedroom definitely are taking a toll).

I will say this: her body has DEFINITELY recovered from the near-transformation into a Ringwraith a couple years ago, and at least from what I've heard there's no plastic or silicone in there. Just why the hell couldn't they airbrush out the dammed freckles? I can dig a light smattering of freckles across the cheeks, (the ones on her face :p ) but all over? Not so much.

I do agree with Diablo in that if we're going by CELEBRITY status, there's others I'd MUCH rather see first.

moot: I've said all along, that at SOME point in her career, Lindsay was going to end up with her goods hanging out for the world to see in a magazine shoot. I just never expected it would be in an ARTISTIC publication.

Now why can't Megan Fox be convinced to do this sort of shoot?
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 10:10:22 PM »
Originally posted by Captain Virgil Hilts
I don't think she looks good, and I don't think she looks like those pictures either.
Well thats why they have the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2008, 10:10:24 PM »
I enjoyed the pictures.  I thought her breasts were not as attractive as I had hoped they would be, but I could still imagine myself having a blast on them.  No pun intended ;)
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2008, 10:12:52 PM »
Originally posted by Saxman
Now why can't Megan Fox be convinced to do this sort of shoot?

I second that.  Brian Austin Green is the luckiest man on the planet.

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2008, 10:15:08 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl , I'm watching Family Guy on Cartoon Network right now and Peter just started talking about Lindsay, it's the episode were he's on TV doing his, "You know what really grinds my gears".

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2008, 10:37:46 PM »
That was one of the ugliest things I've ever seen.  Is it just me or is her face really bad looking?  Not only her face, but her whole physique was just a huge turn off.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2008, 11:53:07 PM »
marilyn monroe she is not.

she doesnt even register on that scale.

Offline RightF00T

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2008, 12:14:22 AM »
Wow...she has no shape at all...what happened?!?!?!  I like a woman with some meat on the bones, and a sillhouette that doesn't go straight down like Gumby.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2008, 12:51:44 AM »
She looks awfully aged for a 21 year old.

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2008, 01:18:56 AM »
Shes spent an awful lot of time in rehab for a 21 year old too.
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline SIG220

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2008, 01:21:23 AM »
Originally posted by moot
What's she doing posing nude?

She is trying to rehabilitate her damaged career.

Offline SIG220

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2008, 01:24:50 AM »
Originally posted by trax1
Don't get me wrong, I feel the same way, I utterly hate Paris Hilton, and don't care for LL either, but I do think LL is good looking.

At least Lindsay Lohan does not have have chlamydia ( at least as far as we know ).