Author Topic: Real Pilots.. In need of some advice  (Read 216 times)

Offline xNOVAx

• Silver Member
Real Pilots.. In need of some advice
« on: February 27, 2008, 01:56:57 AM »
I'm considering going to flight school, but I have some questions for the real pilots out there (outside of my dad).. If any of you could possibly help me out, send me a PM and I'll tell you my situation.. :aok

NOVA - Army of Muppets - Inactive

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 02:22:39 AM »
I'm not a real pilot, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  :p

Really though, good luck on your endeavor.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 02:31:25 AM by Xargos »
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 03:53:46 AM »
Nova,

I teach and have a plane in the East Bay. Give me a push on my cell tomorrow and i'll answer what you need answered.

I'll PM you the #

Wolf

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline xNOVAx

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 09:33:47 AM »
Originally posted by Xargos
I'm not a real pilot, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  :p

Really though, good luck on your endeavor.

Xargos you're a dweeb.. :D

Actually I'm potentially looking to make a career change away from corporate america and go the pilot route. If anyone has any experience with this or knows someone who does, that's kind of what I'm looking to figure out..

NOVA - Army of Muppets - Inactive

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 09:39:36 AM »
Originally posted by xNOVAx
Xargos you're a dweeb.. :D

Actually I'm potentially looking to make a career change away from corporate america and go the pilot route. If anyone has any experience with this or knows someone who does, that's kind of what I'm looking to figure out..

Golfer is a corporate pilot I believe.  Don't know his background, but he may be able to help you.

Good luck regardless.
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech