Author Topic: 3/6/08 Thursday Night  (Read 406 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
3/6/08 Thursday Night
« on: March 07, 2008, 07:02:54 AM »
Last night was the last night of the Frame for AVA. The map was reset at Midnight EST! As the night progressed We saw one of the largest contingents from the Allied side we have ever seen.

Largely out-numbered, We gallantly fought them into submission. our squads and teams, working together, with individuals and their strengths and Weaknesses. it was an unbelievable battle of epic proportions.

Once the allies were beaten down some, the Avengers gallantly managed to resupply base 25 with one mass drop. Once the base was resupplied, they were within striking distance of our main objective-- HQ.

the Avengers Took off and in a large scale bombing run, managed to whack the enemy City, Training facility and the Armory factory first. <S> to you guys, Great Job.

Again out-numbered and Out-gunned, the AVENGERS, in conjunction with JG54 and a bunch of the Squadless members, took off and then totally destroyed HQ. This was the final blow to the Allied side.

Although the Allies continue to fight well, they struggle against a superior fighting force. some organization would help them immensely. <S> to the Allied side. they keep on coming back for more!!

See you in the next Frame

Deutchland Uber Alles

This propaganda Message brought to you courtesy of JG54

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Re: 3/6/08 Thursday Night
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 07:21:04 AM »
Some of our members even valiantly hopped in allied rides and landed numerous kills.  I for one was reminded of the brutul power of those 8 50cals on the P47.  When adjusted correctly they can mince up anything.
P-47 pilot

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 01:45:46 PM »
yup was pretty fun.  :aok
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Spiritwind

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 08:19:53 PM »
With much anticipation I logged into AvA for the first time Thursday night.  Decided to jump into a plane and just look around.  Saw 2 Allied go after Tbarone so I decided to circle and watch.  After I saw both Allied crash I thought to myself, "Hmm I'm in an Allied plane.  I may want to leave the area."

I think I got about halfway through my turn before I was back in the Tower.  Thanks Tbarone!!!   :O
Melias

Offline XAKL

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 09:03:51 PM »
Hey JaegerSchnitzel, you forgot to mention my name :mad:

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 09:34:51 PM »
My intentional dweebery failed to garner me any attention  :mad: