Author Topic: Odee  (Read 4993 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2008, 09:48:41 PM »
Originally posted by Tango
hmmmm

Why do I see only one sqaud in here doing alot of chest thumping and bragging about how good they are? One thing I've always noticed was that a good player never has to bragg about himself or his team. Its usually done by thier opponents.

And thats what you see here. The whines about our ganging or picking blah blah blah. They call it ganging because they see red icons around them and think they are fighting all. Kinda like when someone is in a 1v1 and Im circleing the fight watching when they point thier nose at me and take a shot. So then I kill them and they whine about me picking or ganging them.

Just like akak last night rolls from a field and goes right for x0cet and storch who are in a 1v1. I see this and roll in and pop him wiht some bullets. He doesnt go down that time but I get him again when he goes up after fireing on storch. And whatda know theres a vulch whine that follows.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Odee
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2008, 10:18:22 PM »
Originally posted by Panzzer
Couldn't you have just sent him a PM?

Some people like their name in lights
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
Odee
« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2008, 10:19:52 PM »
I think its rather funny, Axis start complaining about milking, vaulching, hoing, ganging, things of this nature and how its not fair and this and that.  And now, thats pretty much what they do now! :huh
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Odee
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2008, 10:23:17 PM »
Originally posted by EagleEyes
I think its rather funny, Axis start complaining about milking, vaulching, hoing, ganging, things of this nature and how its not fair and this and that.  And now, thats pretty much what they do now! :huh

Walk the walk & talk the talk have not entered the mind set of some axis & allied.
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline XAKL

• Copper Member
Odee
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2008, 10:33:01 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
I like pie.

I like beating Taternutzi (storch), TurdKill, and JaegerSchnitzel with a Car Antennae

MUGADAI of the MUNGADAI WARRIORS!!

SHOOT'EM IN THE FACE

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Odee
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2008, 10:45:48 PM »
Originally posted by XAKL
I like beating Taternutzi (storch), TurdKill, and JaegerSchnitzel with a Car Antennae

SHOOT'EM IN THE FACE

I want a nickname!  :furious
P-47 pilot

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Odee
« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2008, 10:57:58 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
there was once a time when JG54 were beaten soundly on a regular basis by another squad.

that squad was the Redtails and consisted of just Jamusta and myself.

we just got bored of winning every fight.
Maybe it's time to relearn them some humility? ;)

Bat, you are just plain scary in anything  you fly.  I know, having been on both sides of those guns.  You're eerie man... Like Yoda in a flight cap or sumpin.
:aok
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline justguess

• Copper Member
Odee
« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2008, 11:10:46 PM »

SHOOT'EM IN THE FACE
except that the day you can beat me has yet to rise.  those were some fun fights tonight, the ones where you couldn't vultch me that is.  how's that tail feeling?

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2008, 11:26:27 PM »
Originally posted by republic
I want a nickname!  :furious

how about repubic?

simple yet effective :)

Odee: sadly i think those days are gone. it is now time for a new breed of allies to humiliate the luftwobblers. it just wouldnt be the same if you had to hire mercenaries. sure they get shot down, but it wasnt by the people who really want to do it.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
Odee
« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2008, 11:35:05 PM »
Bat, ive known you and RedTop for years, cant tell me yall are affraid of the Axis guys!!  Im inviting you guys to come in one night and check out the AvA.  Would love to have you all in your Spitfires cover one of my F6F raids "whenever we get it"!
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2008, 11:37:12 PM »

SHOOT'EM IN THE FACE

I like taking you to the DA killing in less then 15 seconds you in your Spit8 with my Spit8(the plane you picked) then getting called a cheater while a laugh at you.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 11:39:41 PM by Larry »
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Odee
« Reply #131 on: March 04, 2008, 11:38:03 PM »
Originally posted by Larry

Just like akak last night rolls from a field and goes right for x0cet and storch who are in a 1v1. I see this and roll in and pop him wiht some bullets. He doesnt go down that time but I get him again when he goes up after fireing on storch. And whatda know theres a vulch whine that follows.

There is no need to twist the truth Larry.  I had just taken off, there was an Allied player and an Axis one fighting right at the end of the runway.  As I'm climbing out from take off, the Axis plane is heading at me, I pulled up to avoid him and he I think broke to the right, after that, I went into a Yo-Yo to come back down, not knowing what the Axis pilot was going to do.  You then came in for the cherry pick.  

And whatda know theres a vulch whine that follows.

Again, tell the truth Larry.  My only comment was a reply to both you and a squadron mate of yours that was talking chit.  My reply was, "Yep, got shot down quick just after take off."

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2008, 12:16:43 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
There is no need to twist the truth Larry.  I had just taken off, there was an Allied player and an Axis one fighting right at the end of the runway.  As I'm climbing out from take off, the Axis plane is heading at me, I pulled up to avoid him and he I think broke to the right, after that, I went into a Yo-Yo to come back down, not knowing what the Axis pilot was going to do.  You then came in for the cherry pick.  

Again, tell the truth Larry.  My only comment was a reply to both you and a squadron mate of yours that was talking chit.  My reply was, "Yep, got shot down quick just after take off."

ack-ack

No lets try the truth. You roll and with your gears just up you point your nose at storch who is fighting x0cet with his back to you. At that same time I see this and drop in on you. By the time I get to you and give you a fuel leak they have turned and hes nose to nose with you for less then half a second. He then pulls up so he can get on x0cets six. At that time you fire on him and miss. While he is turning on x0cet you do a yoyo to try to pick him once again but Republic and I blast you before you can. Soon after that mugadai comes in and picks storch then I kill him. Then you said "AKAK  :200: yep, got vulched soon after take off *shrug*" in response to VWE asking if you were dead already.

You made the first aggressive move and paid for it. If you had turned away from storch and we killed you then yes it would have been a vulch, but because you turned into him while he was in a 1v1 you showed you wanted to fight already and you got your fight.

Thats the truth if you dont think it is Ill be glad to post the film.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2008, 01:52:18 AM »
:rolleyes:

why not go fight in the DA? that is the only place where a fight is equal through choice and therefore the only fight that is worth bragging about.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Odee
« Reply #134 on: March 05, 2008, 01:58:37 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
I like taking you to the DA killing in less then 15 seconds you in your Spit8 with my Spit8(the plane you picked) then getting called a cheater while a laugh at you.

Well ... at least I'm lasting more than 15 seconds. :D