Author Topic: Odee  (Read 4964 times)

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
Odee
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2008, 08:10:53 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
 Every time odee gets killed theres always a HO or stupid axis uber cannons quote from him. He was even talking crap about JG54 on country channel today saying we always do it. I hate to tell you but we keep most of our trash talk on squad channel. Odees problem is he blames everyone but himself when he dies.[/B]

Sounds very familiar. There is an axis pilot that does this also. If only I could remember his name. It's on the tip of my tongue. I think it might be sorch, or torch. Something like that.
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2008, 10:26:38 AM »
Originally posted by Tbarone
The spits and hurries do the same thing, as soon as there is a turn fight they go into a flat turn. All we have to do is go up and over and they are in our guns, alot of fun, just keep doing the same.

Also helps to have 3 or 4 guys making passes while 1 guy tries to keep the Spit or Hurri turning.

Come to think of it... I think that is probably more important than any "ACM" nonsense.

Offline justguess

• Copper Member
Odee
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2008, 10:35:47 AM »
wow urchin this is whining on an epic scale, impressive even for an inveterate whiner such as yourself.

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Odee
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2008, 10:42:43 AM »
Originally posted by EagleEyes
then please explain what you did to turn with a hurri or spit?
Hi yo-yo's, ...Manual Trimming, ...Lots of Flaps.   Couple three or four other things they can do to the novice pilot.

TK  I get most of my kills 1v1 rather than in a Wolf Pack of other pilots.  You and your canons on the other hand, make high speed one pass kills.  So I guess I'm asking whats your point on that?

While I'm on the subject of TK... WTF were you doing on Allied side the other day when there was only 1 allied pilot V. 8 or 12 Axis?  Pick a side and stay there... That goes for everybody.
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline justguess

• Copper Member
Odee
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2008, 10:51:38 AM »
howdy odee it seems to me every time i run into you I'm alone and you are in a herd.  what am I doing wrong?  how can I get you all alone, just you and I mano a mano?

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Odee
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2008, 11:54:37 AM »
boy ODEE You and your girlfriend ACB always have something to cry about. why dont you change your diaper and have some fun. maybe mommy will put some anti rash cream on for you. :D :D

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2008, 01:38:23 PM »
Originally posted by justguess
howdy odee it seems to me every time i run into you I'm alone and you are in a herd.  what am I doing wrong?  how can I get you all alone, just you and I mano a mano?

HAAAAAAAAAHahahaaAAahahaaa.  

Storchita.... that is comedy GOLD.  Especially coming from an .. hmm.. how did you put it.. 'inveterate' gangbanging little sissy as yourself.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2008, 03:22:29 PM »
Originally posted by Odee
While I'm on the subject of TK... WTF were you doing on Allied side the other day when there was only 1 allied pilot V. 8 or 12 Axis?  Pick a side and stay there... That goes for everybody.

I went allied when I saw only one on agenst a dozen of us. Since we have already took all the bases without the huge citys I wanted to get some gun time. I then took a P47D11 with out the axis uber cannons. I took the smallest gun pack 6 guns with 267 rpg. I flew it at an alt of 800ft and killed every axis plane I could find. Tyrant got me while I was engine less and blacked out after making a mistake attacking stodds Ju88s from dead six. In a matter of 10 mins I got six kills and died only once in it. So once again its not the plane its the pilot.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Odee
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2008, 04:23:29 PM »
I went allied when I saw only one on agenst a dozen of us. Since we have already took all the bases without the huge citys I wanted to get some gun time. I then took a P47D11 with out the axis uber cannons. I took the smallest gun pack 6 guns with 267 rpg. I flew it at an alt of 800ft and killed every axis plane I could find. Tyrant got me while I was engine less and blacked out after making a mistake attacking stodds Ju88s from dead six. In a matter of 10 mins I got six kills and died only once in it. So once again its not the plane its the pilot.
Shame more of you didn't go over to even the odds...  Yeah those weak pathetic 6 guns must have really hurt your pride.  Especially when you had to shoot all those guys on your squad.  Jeeze,  I'm sure you didn't have them just line up in front of you to make your point either,  huh.

The point was; Pick a side and stay there.  If the odds are less the 2v1 log out and come back later.  But I guess that 'honor' thing doesn't apply to most of you guys, does it?
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline PhantomBarron

• Copper Member
      • http://
Odee
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2008, 04:24:29 PM »
Odee, I will participate on whichever side I deem in Tyrants best interest.
If I need to switch to even thing out in order to get into a fight I will do so.
Game ID: Tyrant

Relax, What I’ve taken from you now will eventually be inherited by the Meek

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Odee
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2008, 05:04:52 PM »
Allies had the numbers last night...not really a problem.

Most of JG54 (dare I say all?) have been known to and do on occasion swap sides.  Usually, however, when sides are off we try new tactics, fly bomber missions, dogfight only, up separately scattered around, etc.  We don't transform into JG54 squad of doom, until we need to.  :)

Storchimus Prime
Tbarricade
Republibee
Wildewave
TKscream
N7atron
AZbaercrusher
Tyrantswipe
and others...

JG54...more than meets the eye.
P-47 pilot

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
Odee
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2008, 05:20:44 PM »
*snip*

You got out flown not out turned. [/B]

Where can I find those? I see they're much more comprehensive than DokGonzo's.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2008, 05:59:34 PM »
Originally posted by Motherland
Where can I find those? I see they're much more comprehensive than DokGonzo's.

The program?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Odee
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2008, 06:17:10 PM »
Originally posted by PhantomBarron
Odee, I will participate on whichever side I deem in Tyrants best interest.
If I need to switch to even thing out in order to get into a fight I will do so.

Confucious say those who speak of self in third person starve for name recognition. ;)

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
Odee
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2008, 06:31:12 PM »
The program?

The charts. Wasn't sure if it was a website or not from a glance (but upon further inspection its pretty sure its not a website).