Author Topic: Cruel Sea Frame 3 Scores and Summary  (Read 251 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Cruel Sea Frame 3 Scores and Summary
« on: March 02, 2008, 08:36:36 PM »
After three weeks of bitter fighting you can clearly say the Axis were victorious in this series. It seemed the Axis were able to deliver punishing hits on the Allied fleets in every frame and frame 3 was no different. The Axis sank the Cruiser and 3 Allied Destroyers while the Allies sank 2 Destroyers. The field target the Allies had was never even touched, It seems the force of Lancasters was completely destroyed before it reached the target area.

The Allies did however complete the Recon mission in Frame 3, flown by SLED. He successfully photographed the 3 Recon targets before T+60 and successfully landed. While not new, the Recon mission is something we picked up from FSOs past. The Allies had 3 Recon Objectives every frame, but chose only to fly it during the third frame. Look for it to be a staple mission in my FSOs from now on for both sides.

As you all know, We also tried some heavy clouds for this FSO, and it turned out really well as far as appearance and immersion. I know we had some issues with some squads, but overall it went quite well. Once again, a round of applause and a big to the Aces High Terrain CMs, and for all the great work they do. I think for my next FSO they won't be as thick though...Well...Maybe. :)

Well, another FSO down, and what looks like a another super setup for March.
Hope everyone had a fun time, and look forward to writing another new one for May All.

The Scores for frame 3

Axis: 705
Allies: 393

Final Scores

Axis: 1693
Allies: 901
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!