Author Topic: hard time  (Read 847 times)

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
Re: Re: hard time
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 06:04:10 AM »
Originally posted by SWrokit
Kazz, many unknown variables with your post.  From what little you posted Bro definitely sounds as though your stalling out.  Without being there to actually see what your doing it's hard to advise.

It appears you are new to the game, welcome.  I would recommend you take a little time, and Ghosth's advice..........take a trip to the "Training Arena", it will be well worth your investment of time.  Most times there will be a trainer on duty like Ghosth.  Even if there isn't a trainer on, there is generally experienced players in the TA that will offer you help in improving your flying skills.................not your "Spelling & Grammer".

Again, welcome to HTC..........your newst addiction  :D

WOOT! Roket said what I was THINKING! :aok
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: hard time
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 11:20:08 AM »
mac shure ur stickjoy si calibreated ni windoes adn ni Asec High.

by all means lets discourage the boy from posting in here by making him look stupid OUTSTANDING JOB. this coming from a CM team member
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 11:42:33 AM »
I missed the part about good grammer being a requirement to post, and when did my witchy high school english teacher become a moderator here?

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 11:54:34 AM »
mac shure ur stickjoy si calibreated ni windoes adn ni Asec High.
:lol :rofl
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 01:45:32 PM »
I missed the part about good grammer being a requirement to post, and when did my witchy high school english teacher become a moderator here?

dont worry about it. you will soon find there are lot of people that troll the forums. hope you found some useful info on this thread
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey