Author Topic: 3/2/08 Sunday Night  (Read 406 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
3/2/08 Sunday Night
« on: March 03, 2008, 08:02:55 AM »
Sunday night saw battles of Epic proportions. At one point the Allieds out-numbered the Axis by 10 victims.

Part of jg54 went into the DA for practice night when we got the call from the AVA that things where getting hairy.

We immediately came back to find A19 under major attack!. the Allied dogs had tried to gang up on the few guys we had left in the AVA. Tsk, tsk, what a shame.

JG54 Immediately answered back and proceeded to totally Annihilate the raiders. the air was thick with flying allied airplane debries and paratrooper body parts of the 8 goons that tried to drop on our base. none made it. what a bummer! :rofl

The P38's, P40's and P47's suffered pretty much a similar fate. It was such a turkey shoot that we had guys landing double digit kills. N72 was one of those pilots. he would only land after a minimum of 10 kills!! :aok

TBARONE shot so many paratroopers and goons, that he left a big red smudge in the middle of the runway. it will take a week for our NOOB pilots to clean up the mess!!

TYRANT is living up to his name and becoming a serious killing machine as is REPUBLIC. :aok

we also managed to wipe out ords and troops at all their bases and that included destroying the fuel refinery and partially wiping out the radar factory. :D

might be time for the allied guys to either get more people in there, get better quality people in there or take up basket weaving. :lol

with all the mouthing off that ODEE and SHIFTY  and EAGLEPOO and MUGADAI do, first off we could solve the world electicity problem  if we could hook their mouths up to a generator. Secondly if they're so good, why are we beating the bejesus out of them??? Actions speak louder then words!!! :aok

We'd also like to thank ACK-ACK and CRIM for swithing over to our side and helping us. they're great pilots and Helped obliterate their own guys. A hardy to both of you!! :aok :aok

Last night will be remembered as the Axis base 19 Turkey shoot. thanks for the fun!! :) :)

Deutchland Uber Alles

this propaganda report brought to you Courtesy of JG54
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 08:53:49 AM by captain1ma »

Offline justguess

• Copper Member
Re: 3/2/08 Sunday Night
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 10:54:32 AM »
Originally posted by captain1ma
TBARONE shot so many paratroopers and goons, that he left a big red smudge in the middle of the runway. it will take a week for our NOOB pilots to clean up the mess!!

:rofl

Offline XAKL

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 11:49:42 AM »

with all the mouthing off that ODEE and SHIFTY  and EAGLEPOO and MUGADAI do, first off we could solve the world electicity problem  if we could hook their mouths up to a generator. Secondly if they're so good, why are we beating the bejesus out of them??? Actions speak louder then words!!! :aok

I wasn't even there but thanks for the Free Pubilicity.   Would you mention the name of my squad next time??  

thnks Jaegerscheize

MUGADAI of the MUNGADAI WARRIORS

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
3/2/08 Sunday Night
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 02:34:26 PM »
aren't you cool

with all the fertilizer you spew we could solve the world energy crisis
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 07:36:50 PM »

We'd also like to thank ACK-ACK and CRIM for swithing over to our side and helping us. they're great pilots and Helped obliterate their own guys. A hardy to both of you!! :aok :aok

You really shouldn't post when you're drunk.  

I wasn't in the AvA on Sunday, as I was out of town for the weekend snowboarding.   Last time I was in the AvA was on Friday, I was the P-38G that was terrorizing all the lederhosen wearing Luftwhiners, but then you should know that since you ran like Hell from me ^___^

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
3/2/08 Sunday Night
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 08:21:17 PM »
I had a lot of fun Saturday and Sunday nights. I had some pretty good fights on Sunday and Saturday was basically... vulching. I dont mean literal vulching, but it took about as much effort as vulching. I think I went 18-0 Saturday night. Both times it was much fun and Sunday the Allies put up quite a fight.

Allies aber Deutschland ueber Alles!

Offline boingg

• Nickel Member
3/2/08 Sunday Night
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 08:41:53 PM »
Sunday night was a lot of fun had quite a few good fights was killed and killed as well kinda broke even :aok   to Hammer for his 38 driving as well as Frodo in his P-47 was a good time.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.