Author Topic: 3/3/08 Monday night  (Read 1294 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
3/3/08 Monday night
« on: March 04, 2008, 06:48:42 AM »
Greetings to all:
Monday night saw more of our third reich heros acting valiantly. the allieds decided to milk run our bases right after most of us logged last the night before.

we came in to find that we had to get them all back. they also seem to enjoy knocking out our radar for whatever reason. they havent figured out yet that we dont need it for the most part.

When we all got back in we proceeded to take back the fields that are rightfully our! 19 and 25 fell without so much as a wimper!

As our killing spree progressed, N72 again would only land if he had 10 kills or more. Storch and Truekill wiped out any contact they could find. those allied boys' butts must be getting sore from being kicked on a daily basis?

tyrant, AZBaer, and republic started a raid, whos onslaught cannot be described due to its graphic nature. lets just say lots of bad guys died....repeatedly!!

Mugadai spent most of his time HO'ing, as thats what he's best at. So did 1Duke. by the time we got done with them, swiss cheese looked better, they had so many holes in them.

Our Tactics and Weapons and Team spirit show how much more SUPERIOR we are compared to the Allied dweebs. As an Allied, You can only hope you are asked to become a member of a axis squad because they are so much better, more powerful and more consistant.

As the week progresses, the Allieds shall be smashed and their paratrooper body parts and allied airplane frames shall be scatters all over the playing field.

Have a nice day!!  :)

Deutchland Uber Alles

this propaganda report brought to you courtesy of JG54

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 06:56:16 AM »
We cant forget about the allied whines.

:cry   <--- allies
:t      <---axis
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline republic

• Silver Member
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 08:12:37 AM »
Yes it's funny when it's 20 axis 22 allied "Please somebody switch sides!  Oh the horror!  Allies are outnumbered!  Our planes suck!  Oh the HUMANITY!!!  You gangers!!1oneelven!  We need cannonz!"

Yet when it's 15 axis 30 allied.   *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *distant sound of a Spitfire exploding* *cricket* *cricket*
P-47 pilot

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 08:21:28 AM »
Originally posted by republic
Yes it's funny when it's 20 axis 22 allied "Please somebody switch sides!  Oh the horror!  Allies are outnumbered!  Our planes suck!  Oh the HUMANITY!!!  You gangers!!1oneelven!  We need cannonz!"

Yet when it's 15 axis 30 allied.   *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *distant sound of a Spitfire exploding* *cricket* *cricket*

Bull****.  

I logged on at 830, then again at 930 central

Axis 15, Allies 7.  

And you were doing nothing but vulching, spawn camping, and generally just being pains in the ass.

Not like the MA indeed.  

I have screenshots at home- I'll post 'em later.

If you're winning a fair fight- more power to you.  Maybe it was later.  Lord knows the Allies have been suckin' it up and need to figure out their tactics quick fast and in a damned hurry.

But I have screenshots of your benevolant allmighty 1337 leader justifying vulching and spawn camping when they outnumber the other side by more then 2 to 1.  

I'll post 'em later today when I get home.
"You rebel scum"

Offline justguess

• Copper Member
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 08:54:44 AM »
dear rebel,

if the sides were off and you play allied then why did you log off?  did you not realise that your side needed you?

this is exactly why the allieds fail, there are no dedicated allied players who remain irrespective of the odds or circumstances.

for the most part the allieds have demonstrated very little heart throughout this war.  they have time and again shown that the only way they can win is by off hours milking.

why not form a group with the single purpose of stopping JG54?  I dare you.  we are easy to find we're the guys kicking your rumps into hat shapes so that they don't fall past your ears after we kick them up there for you.

:D

see you on if you dare to show.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 09:06:48 AM »
Originally posted by Rebel
Bull****.  

I logged on at 830, then again at 930 central

you know he's just gonna tell us he has a life and can only afford 10 minutes at a time due to the constraints of his family life. that and the fact that his testosterone factory was has been annihilated!!  :aok
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 09:09:37 AM by captain1ma »

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 09:09:50 AM »
Heh.  Cute.  Our off hours milking is totally off limits, but you guys can vulch with a 2 to 1 advantage.  

Nice.  

FWIW, I logged because I have a 7 month old baby boy and a wife-ack battery that rivals Berlin.  I just wanted to see what was goin on.  A little intel as it were ;)

You are correct, however, but also wrong.  

The Allies have shown heart, but they refuse (nor should they be expected to)  to be a part of a battle that by it's very nature is unfair.

Dont' get me wrong- your tactics are nothing short of brilliant.  Secure a 2:1 advantage early in the evening, pork all ords and troops thus negating any and all offensive capability, THEN use this advantage (as well as the territorial advantage you have secured thus far, wtg on that, by the way :aok ) and hover over the heads of those trying to defend, and make suicide runs on the radar and ord whenever it comes up.  

If it was fair, I'd give you a wtg, a snappy and a pat on the back.  Maybe even buy you a Beck's Dark at the bar.  

But this?  No.  

Do tell.....how do you consider this even remotely fair?

I do understand that both sides need to play the game, and play to win.  

I admit, I'm a bit of a johny-come-lately here, but I really can see the reason for the allies low numbers.  

How the hell can this be any fun whatsoever?   Furthermore, why would I want to up from 1 of the 3 fields we have left if all I'm gonna do is get clubbed 10 miles from home?  I've got the Main for that.  

So here.  Enjoy a box of cigars, and a 6 pack of Beck's.  

What's really funny is I enjoy your propoganda broadcasts, you obviously seem to take a lot of joy in writing 'em, and I'm sure Goering coulda used ya during the war ;)   Tokyo Rose, eat your heart out.  

Tell ya what.  An honest question.  If you were the Allies right now, how would you go about taking the initiative?
"You rebel scum"

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 09:13:13 AM »
Originally posted by captain1ma
you know he's just gonna tell us he has a life and can only afford 10 minutes at a time due to the constraints of his family life. that and the fact that his testosterone factory was has been annihilated!!  :aok

Nah.  Roughly 2-3 nights a week, 2-3 hours at the most.  You can catch me on the weekends mostly.  Between Friday and Sunday night, I'll usually be on.

Young family, old house, lotsa work to do, and a dog.  

Just got finished insulating and drywalling the garage (as well as putting up a new garage door), and next I'm making my wife a rocking chair, and the boy a new toybox.
"You rebel scum"

Offline republic

• Silver Member
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 09:18:33 AM »
Dearest Rebel,

Last night we had the numbers and the allieds cried foul (as they always do when outnumbered).  Sunday Allies had at one point 3:1 numbers, we said nothing...we fought back every attack.  Every time the allies outnumber us, we do not cry foul...nay...we revel in it!  When I see the allies outnumber us I get excited, I know there's fun to be had.  The entire squad is abuzz with excitement, we know we'll be called on to operate at our best.  Game faces come on, radio chatter drops to bare minimum....and with silent reverie the buffer fills with JG54 kills landed.

The war is not what you see for 10 minutes on any given Monday, it is seen round by round until completion.

Warm Regards,

OberLeutnant Republic
P-47 pilot

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 09:28:40 AM »
Originally posted by republic
Dearest Rebel,

Last night we had the numbers and the allieds cried foul (as they always do when outnumbered).  Sunday Allies had at one point 3:1 numbers, we said nothing...we fought back every attack.  Every time the allies outnumber us, we do not cry foul...nay...we revel in it!  When I see the allies outnumber us I get excited, I know there's fun to be had.  The entire squad is abuzz with excitement, we know we'll be called on to operate at our best.  Game faces come on, radio chatter drops to bare minimum....and with silent reverie the buffer fills with JG54 kills landed.

The war is not what you see for 10 minutes on any given Monday, it is seen round by round until completion.

Warm Regards,

OberLeutnant Republic

Like I said- a fair fight is a fair fight.  I'm not crying "foul", nor am I really even upset about it.  You guys have labored long and hard to get your team to the place it is now- enjoy it.  It won't last long.  I'm trying to figure out ways to kick ya back over the river.  it's just gonna take time :)

I bet you guys were looking for something to do.  

Here's my rundown:

Okay, Allies outnumber you 3:1, you have a HUGE tactical advantage, I'd wager that would mean a force multiplier of say 2, so that would be roughly a fair fight.

Now you take into account the Squads you have, and the close connections and relationships you guys have formed- another force multiplier.  Hard to guess, so I won't assign any value to it, but it's there.  A very coordinated team with excellent communications and masters at their planes of choice.  

Basically, you were a team of trained soldiers with a tactical advantage vs. a mob that didn't know their heads from their asses.  The results ain't exactly hard to predict ;)

It'll change in time.  All I'm saying is you guys will see a better quality opposition in time.  Time to get the squads together into a cohesive unit, time to get experience in working with each other, etc.

It's really kind of funny.  The 8th AF had this EXACT same problem.  

But you know what the end result of that was.

"You rebel scum"

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2008, 09:46:46 AM »
Nah.  Roughly 2-3 nights a week, 2-3 hours at the most.  You can catch me on the weekends mostly.  Between Friday and Sunday night, I'll usually be on.

Young family, old house, lotsa work to do, and a dog.  

Just got finished insulating and drywalling the garage (as well as putting up a new garage door), and next I'm making my wife a rocking chair, and the boy a new toybox.

rebel,
   on a serious note, good luck with all that, i only have a dog, therefore i can afford to be on every night. responsibility is the blight of the AH2 pilot!

good luck with the new baby to, i hope you're grooming him/her to be the next N72 Super, Uber, "kill anyone at anytime" pilot!! :)

Offline justguess

• Copper Member
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2008, 09:55:06 AM »
wow new kid old house, I remember those days.  that in and of itself is fun.

generally speaking rebel the axis have been outnumbered.  that is changing as the allieds are realizing the great deficit they have in both skill and tactic.  I am hopeful that a leader will arise who will rally the allied cause.  some short frumpy cigar smoking lout would do nicely.

Offline republic

• Silver Member
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2008, 09:55:33 AM »

It'll change in time.  All I'm saying is you guys will see a better quality opposition in time.  Time to get the squads together into a cohesive unit, time to get experience in working with each other, etc.

Allieds, listen to Rebel.  Work together, train hard....come and get us!

Rebel

Edit:  I have a 6 month old.  Thankfully she's gotten used to a 7:00 bedtime.  So we put her down, the wife and I relax together for a bit, and then it's Aces High!
P-47 pilot

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »
LMAO!!!

Ya wanna know what's funny?  

At 7 months (will be 8 on the 13th), he can pick up a Cougar and move it to all the extremes of the axes, and giggle while doing it. :D

Breeding uber aces at a secret facility in the cold white north....
:noid

Thanks for the well wishes, dude.  Here's a pic of the lil' guy.

An' here's a funny one:

"You rebel scum"

Offline justguess

• Copper Member
3/3/08 Monday night
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2008, 10:03:25 AM »
frau storch is looking over my shoulder tsk tsk'n your caption.  I'm :rofl and getting clobbered at the same time.

that's a fine looking lad.  

congratulations and may God richly bless you and yours.