Author Topic: Suicide bombers and why  (Read 10853 times)

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
Re: Suicide bombers and why
« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2008, 02:53:53 PM »
lay off the Beer, or soft drinks or cigarettes and you could afford it.how many soft drinks, or starbuck's 7 dollar coffee's, or how many krispy kreme donut stops or fastfood places you visit in a month? a damn dollar a day is like 1 penny back in the 70's early 80's........

if  people can not afford that, then they really can not afford to be playing in the 1st place........even at 15.00 a month......

and how bout you people include your in game gameid when you post a freaking reply............

TC ( where did the signatures go? )

I don't drink or smoke, nor did I say that I could not afford the money so speak for yourself tequiladrinker...  That being said, I think that doubling the price of this game is going be a losing situation for HTC as they will lose customers.. simple as that.  My bbs name is my gameid by the way, not that it's your business to know mine or anyone else's

ps.  At 30 bucks a month I'll be bombing that cv, especially If I find out this crybaby thread had something to do with it.
:disclaimer: 79% of all my posts are Sarcastic.  It's too much work for me to point out which posts are sarcastic and which aren't, so I'm going to use this signature to reduce overhead and sarcastic post identification time consumption or SPITC for short.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2008, 03:27:48 PM »
ps.  At 30 bucks a month I'll be bombing that cv, especially If I find out this crybaby thread had something to do with it.

Spoken like a true griefer...

You guys really need to spend some time in the TA and learn some ACM.  The game is so much better from that point of view.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2008, 03:29:50 PM »
I'm starting to wonder...how many threads' that sinking the CV or dropping the FH's has started, over the years...?  :noid

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2008, 03:30:34 PM »

You guys really need to spend some time in the TA and learn some ACM.  The game is so much better from that point of view.
Heh, Bodhi do a little stat checkin.
See Rule #4

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »

Not a griefer and have never ruined a furball, just trying to make a point.  BTW what does this have to do with the ta or acm? I've been at this video game since 2000 or so and have been flying since 1973 when I was big enough see over the dashboard of my dad's plane so go get some "training" yourself...
:disclaimer: 79% of all my posts are Sarcastic.  It's too much work for me to point out which posts are sarcastic and which aren't, so I'm going to use this signature to reduce overhead and sarcastic post identification time consumption or SPITC for short.

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2008, 03:41:10 PM »
Heh, Bodhi do a little stat checkin.

Where do you check those stats anyway bronk?

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2008, 03:46:37 PM »
Where do you check those stats anyway bronk?
LMAO
I've been at this video game since 2000 or so

And you don't know? :rofl :rofl :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2008, 03:57:34 PM »
What's so funny about not caring about video game stats bronk?....
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 03:59:11 PM by beddog »

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2008, 04:00:47 PM »
What's so funny about not caring about video game stats bronk?....
I'm laughing at your claim of being here since 2000 and not knowing how/where to check stats.
BS I say, BS.
See Rule #4

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2008, 04:03:56 PM »
bs is what you seem to be full of pal so go and see when I first logged on to aces high.. ya know.. check the stats.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: March 09, 2008, 04:05:32 PM »
check the stats.
Ok

Edit:  and guess when first kills for beddog were..............  tour 76. That would be in MAY of 06.
So yea, who's full of bs?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 04:21:10 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #176 on: March 09, 2008, 04:28:57 PM »
So how do you see where I first logged on to this game or if I played in the h2h arenas?  There was A few years that I didn't have a pay subscription as I was busy running my trucking business 24/7 but I did get on when I had the chance, plus when you have the real thing to fly it's not a big incentive to fly a video game.
Why am I bothering to argue with a guy that's searching the life and times of jackie stuart anyway.......forget about it...:)

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2008, 04:30:21 PM »
whoops I forgot this :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2008, 04:34:01 PM »
Ahhh, a freeloader that also explains much.

00-06 is a few ehh?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 04:37:01 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2008, 04:37:15 PM »
H2H?
 :rofl :D :P :lol