Author Topic: Suicide bombers and why  (Read 10850 times)

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
Re: Suicide bombers and why
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2008, 04:49:28 PM »
I never say you in any of the H2H Arenas :huh
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 04:53:37 PM by RAIDER14 »

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2008, 04:51:20 PM »
hmm  HTC used to advertise this so I guess it wasn't a problem for them and I had a lot of fun in there.  I used to love peabodys Solomon islands map as my dad fought there in ww2. also a lot of guys that are pretty good at this game today used to fly in there so I'm not sure what your lame comeback is supposed to mean.  Tell us you never logged onto the h2h arenas now bronk.
:disclaimer: 79% of all my posts are Sarcastic.  It's too much work for me to point out which posts are sarcastic and which aren't, so I'm going to use this signature to reduce overhead and sarcastic post identification time consumption or SPITC for short.

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2008, 04:53:08 PM »
oh.. well if you didn't see it i'm sure it didn't happen raider......... :confused:
:disclaimer: 79% of all my posts are Sarcastic.  It's too much work for me to point out which posts are sarcastic and which aren't, so I'm going to use this signature to reduce overhead and sarcastic post identification time consumption or SPITC for short.

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2008, 04:54:55 PM »
I took a 6 month break and usually logged on in the late night arenas so that might explain it

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #184 on: March 09, 2008, 04:56:17 PM »

I have lotsa loot and my own plane but yet I freeload for 6 years.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
See Rule #4

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2008, 04:58:18 PM »
H2H?
 :rofl :D :P :lol

Wow you guys are too much with this h2h thing..  The main reason I flew there was a lack of time to do this this game at all. (plus my old machine was way too slow.. bad frame rates in the ma)  Does everyone feel that way about the 8 player thing?  Me and my kid would use the lan thing and have a blast together with it.

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2008, 05:05:46 PM »
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I have lotsa loot and my own plane but yet I freeload for 6 years.

Didn't ask for it but yes, I played it and enjoyed it. Thanks HTC.  It was a good move on their part bronk whether you like it or not.  Since it seems to annoy you I like it all the more.:)  You may continue to hit the refresh button till I come back tomorrow... or not :)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 05:07:31 PM by beddog »

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2008, 05:13:06 PM »
There ya go, put the price out of reach for a lot of guys so a few whiners that can afford the extra money won't have a sad video game experience..... :cry
Anyone else here think that he'd still play if it went to $30 a month after his h2h story?
See Rule #4

Offline llama

• Silver Member
      • http://www.warrenernst.com/
« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2008, 05:27:01 PM »
Ya know, we'd been having a good fight for the better part of an hour with a bish CV off of a rook base.  Just the kind of great fighter fest that really grabs you and immerses you in the game.  My squaddies and I were all having an absolute blast as were many of the rook pilots.  Then, the inevitable happens when some dilrod had to come with dive bombing B-17's and sink the cv.  WTF for?  We were all having a good time and not trying to take your gdamn base!  We just wanted a good furball.

********, did it make you feel cool that you ruined a fight that 30 plus people were enjoying?  I bet you were the kid that was never picked for a team at recess and crap like that is your only way of getting attention.  Let me guess, you used to snatch the baseball and run off with it too, right?

Crap like this is why the ack on cv's and bases needs to be super hardcore.  That way one imbecile can not ruin the fun for 30 plus people.

:mad:

HiTech himself has said that the whole goal of this game is to piss off the other guy.

I'd say "Mission Accomplished."
  :lol
-Llama

Interesting server at 69.12.181.171

Offline Blammo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2008, 05:35:38 PM »
So, now this thread is devolving into a personal attack against beddog because he didn't have a paying account until 2006?  So, is the point that unless you have been shelling out cash to HTC for more than 2 or three years you have no opinion?  Or, that your opinion is somehow less valid?  What does that have to do with the PITA that bombed the CV to close a furball?  :huh :rolleyes:
BLAMM0 - FACTA, NON VERBA!

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2008, 05:45:08 PM »
Financial issues or time to play aside, what sort of opinion can you have regarding gameplay, when you don't really play the game?

Llama, I think HiTech also said the main purpose of the game is to have fun. Their goal is the most fun for the most people most of the time, and they have changed the game many times in order to influence gameplay. Bombers have seen, I think, more changes than anything else- 3 versions of the bomb sight, formations, some dispersion for bombs, gun shake, arming distance for bombs- all of which addressed or created problems. Why is that, if the sole purpose of the game is to piss off customers?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline BBBB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2008, 05:45:34 PM »
So, now this thread is devolving into a personal attack against beddog because he didn't have a paying account until 2006?  So, is the point that unless you have been shelling out cash to HTC for more than 2 or three years you have no opinion?  Or, that your opinion is somehow less valid?  What does that have to do with the PITA that bombed the CV to close a furball?  :huh :rolleyes:

Because people here are supposed to be adults, however when they run out of opinions to say they revert back to high schoolers. This whole thread is one giant whine from such a person, followed by a series of whines from everyone else who feels differently or the same..hell I even engaged in it.

This thread, like these wines need to go bye bye. They solve nothing, they have solved nothing, they will never solve anything because everyone thinks they are right and everyone else is wrong. The end.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2008, 06:01:21 PM »
Less of a right to an opinion, no... More informed than say someone of TCs status also no.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 06:27:07 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #193 on: March 09, 2008, 06:23:13 PM »
One wonders; With as big a split as in the community now, if it can see through it's differences' and come back together?

And the consequences' on the game, If it does?

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2008, 07:02:40 PM »
The old school furball type player that founded the online flight sim community 20 years ago is a tiny minority now. The vast majority, I would guess its over 80%, just want to win the war with the least possible resistance. Nothing can be done about it short of taking away the base capture mechanism and that aint gonna happen.