Author Topic: Are you wanting to register a squad for FSO??  (Read 434 times)

Offline Sled

• Gold Member
      • Friday Squad Operations
Are you wanting to register a squad for FSO??
« on: March 04, 2008, 07:46:13 PM »
Please read first,

If you are thinking about, or are trying to register a new squad for FSO, Please make sure you do the following.

Please don't register until you have at least 4 people that are going to fly with your squad. They don't always have to be there (although they should:)), Just don't start with only 2 people and plan on building from there, it rarely works.

You MUST have 2 different people listed as CO and XO, with valid e-mail for each one. the same person CAN NOT be both the CO and XO. Your registration will not be approved until you do this step correctly.

Becarfull not to over estimate your numbers. Don't put down a commitment of 11-15, when you aren't sure if you even have 6 people yet. Better to guess a little low and raise it the next event.

Read the rules and stickies on the BB, and on the AH events site.

REGISTAR NOW, we will do side assignments this Saturday 3-08-08. after that it will be to late to register for this event.

Keep a watch on this BB, this is where most information is transferred.

Finally, register at http://www.ahevents.org click on "FSO" on the left and follow links.
~Sled~                 Aces High Special Events
USMC/71sqn
      XO               What Aces High is really all about.

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 09:56:46 PM »
Sticky...
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech

Offline Sled

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 10:19:22 PM »
No..... not this one, it is event specific. I'll make one that is more general for that.

:)
USMC/71sqn

Offline Sled

• Gold Member
Re: Are you wanting to register a squad for FSO??
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 11:18:04 AM »
punt
USMC/71sqn

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 07:07:18 PM »
punt

IT'S, IT'S... GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline Imoutfishing

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 03:22:04 AM »
My personal take on is matter is... don't bother until you can muster eight or more on any given FSO night.  If a squad can't it become's a matter of what to do with "them" when planning and FSO. 

There are some great guy's out there flying with small sqaud's & I know they could beat my pant's off head to head.  That is no reason to even try to inject yourself into an FSO. 

If your squad will only fly if the type of plane you like to play with or not show up, then we have no use for you.  You just become a CiC's nightmare.

The FSO is all inclusive and you better be ready to fly anything.  I have seen some outstaning efforts by smaller squads that do just great make no mistake. It really stands out when a squad comes up short & that effects us all.

I'll debate this issue with anyone if need be but remember a few things... I'll back up my words with any squad that can match my squad's track record in the FSO event.  If not please don't bother :)  I count about two that can hang with the Nightmares in this matter. 

We don't often score the most kills in an FSO anymore but we have been there from the very first FSO until... just count on our 16 to 21 every week!

MGD