Author Topic: 77th FS "Gamblers" Pork Operations Wing (SOG)  (Read 446 times)

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
77th FS "Gamblers" Pork Operations Wing (SOG)
« on: April 29, 2008, 06:20:05 PM »
The 77th FS "Gamblers" is expanding.  My wing is almost full and we will begin another wing shortly with Dougall as CO.  The third wing will be one of our most powerfull and most specialized...and for that we're bringing back the honored & respected Air Warrior monicker "Suicide Operations Group" (SOG).

We announce recruiting for our Pork Operations WingThis will be one of THE most elite and specialized squads in the game.  This squad will have the duty & honor of porking ordanance and troops up to 3 bases deep all along our enemy's front.  You will also seek out and destroy enemy cv groups before they can threaten our bases.

You probably aren't going to land a lot of scalps.  You probably won't be in the top 3 at the end of each tour. 

You WILL be part of one of the largest squads in the game. 

You WILL be one of the most HATED players in the game.

You WILL be in one of the most PROFESSIONAL squads in the game.

We ask:  You be 18 or older
             On a full subscription
             Be willing to fly for a squad that flies exclusively knights
             Fly with us for a time so we know its a good fit on both sides.

You also need a thick skin and have the heart of a Navy Seal.  People will cuss you out on PM three ways from Sunday and post the nastiest things possible on the forums against you.....because they FEAR YOU.

If you have always believed that an essential part of the game is porking the enemy, and want to work with a CO with 10+ years as a pork master and another who is one who thinks that killing the enemies HQ TWICE is "just warming up"...

Look me up knights.  PM on this forum, or email me.

You WILL be among the brotherhood of some of the most organized force in the game.

Good Luck.

ROX

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Re: 77th FS "Gamblers" Pork Operations Wing (SOG)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 06:47:06 PM »
There is absolutely nothing "elite" about "SOG", much less anything else you guys do IMO. All you do is lower game play to the lowest possible common denominator. As far as i'm concerned its a sad commentary on the state of the game.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson