Author Topic: CH Pro Throttle and TrackIR4 ProClip  (Read 228 times)

Offline TheRapier

• Nickel Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron, My Little Pony
CH Pro Throttle and TrackIR4 ProClip
« on: March 12, 2008, 11:47:55 PM »
I know this should be simple but I guess my brain just isn't working right  ;)

I just got a new TrackIR4 ProClip and I'm trying to get it to work with my CH rig. Does anyone know how to program in the throttle hat switch to pause TrackIR and do a zoomed in forward view?

It doesn't appear that TrackIR reads the view hat switch at all. I've tried programming to one of the other switches and I can get it to pause with a forward view but it then won't do the zoomed portion even though I get a View Saved message from AH.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
--)-Rapier--
CO Musketeers
Longest continuously operating MMO squadron
Serving your target needs since 1990
They thought it would be a disgrace to go forth in a group.  Each entered the forest at a point that he had chosen where there was no path and where it was darkest. La Queste de St G

Offline Balsy

• Nickel Member
Re: CH Pro Throttle and TrackIR4 ProClip
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 10:09:17 AM »
I use both. are you using the CH software and putting it in mapped mode?  That is the first thing to do. Then you map key commands in CH software to buttons on your JS.  I no longer turn off TIR, only recenter it.  PM me and I can walk you through some of it.

Balsy

Offline TheRapier

• Nickel Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron, My Little Pony
Re: CH Pro Throttle and TrackIR4 ProClip
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 11:23:02 AM »
Thanks Balsy!

I've sent you a PM with the info, please let me know if you need any additional info. Your help it really appreciated! :)
--)-Rapier--
CO Musketeers
Longest continuously operating MMO squadron
Serving your target needs since 1990
They thought it would be a disgrace to go forth in a group.  Each entered the forest at a point that he had chosen where there was no path and where it was darkest. La Queste de St G